Spider-gang

Y/N Pov

The rest of the bus ride was uneventful, as we just made small talk. We eventually got to our stop as we got off, and walked through this neighborhood until we stopped at a house. It had a ton of candles and flowers for Spider-man. Peter shot a web at the doorbell as we waited for a few seconds before he spoke up.

"We should probably go-"

"Peter. We're literally on the doorstep." Gwen said as Peter already started walking away.

"Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea." He kept saying as I shot a web at his back, pulling him back towards us as a figure walked up to the door.

"You guys are all very sweet but no more fans today please." An old woman opened the door as she peaked out, her eyes widened at the sight of Peter.

"I'm not ready for this." Peter said quietly as the woman opened the door fully. She dropped her bat as she walked up to Peter.

"Peter?"

"Hey aunt May. So this is gonna sound crazy but I'm pretty sure that I'm from a-"

"Alternate dimension." Aunt May cut off Peter, finishing his sentence. My version of Peter used to always talk about his aunt May and how great she was. I also remember watching Peter's uncle get killed. I should've checked up on him.

"You look tired Peter."

"Well I am tired." Peter responded to aunt May as she continued talking.

"And older. And thicker."

"Yeah I've heard that already."

"Oh geez are those sweatpants?"

"Yep. That's what they are." Gwen said to answer what aunt May had just said.

"I was there. When it all happened. I am so sorry." Miles said as aunt May turned to us.

"And what dimension are you from?" Aunt May asked Miles.

"Brooklyn. Did Peter had a place where we could make another one of these?" Miles asked as he showed aunt May the broken override key.

"A goober? Follow me." Aunt May said as she walked into her backyard. A goober? That's what they call them? Really? We walked into her backyard to a small shack.

"Oh yeah I've got one of these too. A little shed where I keep my spider-gear." Peter said as aunt May walked up and unlocked the special lock as a door in the shape of the spider symbol opened. We all walked into the elevator as Peter rolled his eyes at everything.

"Well this place is just pretentious." Peter said as the elevator lowered. Lights started to light up on the place we were going. There were multiple different things hanging on platforms like a lab, a car, a bike, and even a plane.

"Was yours anything like this?" Miles asked Peter as he kept rolling his eyes at everything.

"My is just like this but take away the jeep, the plane, imagine it way smaller, imagine a futon. I feel sad for this guy." Peter said, clearly coping as lights for all the suits lit up. There were so many of them, and there were so many other things, all spider related. Peter had walked over to a table and picked up something as the rest of us looked around. We all just kept looking around.