Nemesis

Y/N Pov ----- Week Later

I ran on a roof top as I dove off the roof, chasing a car. Not having that extra strength feels weird, but I can manage. I jumped onto the top of the car as one of the guys poked his head out of the window, I punched him, then throwing him out of the car, webbing him in a cocoon. Now it was only the driver. I jumped down, onto the front window, crashing into the passenger seat as I punched the driver, then jumping out of the window, and catching the car as I slid across the floor, slowing down the car. 

"That's that. Okay. What now." I said as I super jumped onto a building. I was still recovering from... Gwen but I managed a lot better than with Miles. I have things to distract myself with. I was going to start swinging again until my spider sense went off, as I super jumped to the side, a gigantic black tendril, like from Venom crashed through the ground.

 I was going to start swinging again until my spider sense went off, as I super jumped to the side, a gigantic black tendril, like from Venom crashed through the ground

(You can see where my inspirations are from)

I looked up in awe and fear at the spire that formed in front of me. 

"What the fuck?!" I said out loud as the parts of the spire started swirling around. I then heard screaming from the floor as I looked down, and jumped down to see people running away from what looked like a cave entrance under the spire. There was a strange noise coming from underneath as well. I slowly entered as it led into the subway, black tendrils holding the train, with people stuck inside.

"Help!" One of them yelled at me as I nodded.

"Don't worry! You'll be safe soon!" I yelled as I moved towards the door. The doors were stuck together with black goo, but I managed to rip it apart. People started to flood out as they ran for the exit.

"Get out! Quick!" I yelled as more and more people flooded out. A small boy was about to run until he was grabbed my a black tendril coming from inside the train.

"Help me!" The kid yelled as I shot a web at his chest, pulling him towards me, ripping the tendril. 

"Go!" I yelled at him as he ran to the exit. I let out my blades as I slowly approached the train. Suddenly another black tendril shot out at me as I sliced it back. I quickly ran towards the source as I saw...

"Eddie?" I asked as I saw my old highschool bully crouched on the ground. He didn't react to me. He just stayed crouched on the ground, black tendrils coming out of his back. Why does he have Venom?

"Leave." Venom's voice rang out in the room as Eddie turned towards me, his eyes closed. He was unconscious, but Venom was controlling his body.

"What have you done with him?"

"He willingly gave me his body." Venom said as I was confused. Suddenly, venom shot a tendril at me so fast that I couldn't react. He grabbed my head but instead of hitting me, my head started flashing as my eyes started flashing white until I was brought into a... vision?