Candy Kiss

3rd person pov
Once all the boys were ready they all went down and started filming Seb did the intro "Hey stars welcome back to another video, today we are doing candy kiss since it was so requested" "the first pair is Justin and Darren!" "No I don't wanna be with Darren"Justin complained "don't act like I wanna be with you either" Darren said "who doesn't" Justin replied"me"Daren exclaimed shortly. All the boys burst out laughing at them. They put the ends of the candy in their mouths and started biting it. They were about 2 inches away from each others lips then Justin pulled away.the next pair was Regie and Oliver, and Regie went full in and took the whole candy into his mouth and sorta kissed oli. Oli pulled away so fast and started laughing and wiggling his legs. Then next was Seb and Ryan. Ryan was nervous bc of his new found feelings for Seb. They slowly got closer there was about 4 centimeters from each others lips and as soon as Seb stared to inch closer he pulled away. Everyone was saying 'ooohhh' since they were so close to kissing each other .

After the video was done Ryan went into his shared room with Seb and just laid on the bed on his back thinking about the candy kiss challenge and about how him and seb almost kissed. Then he heard the door  open but thought nothing of it. "What you thinking about" Seb asked Ryan looked over and said "nothing" "well you clearly are, your red as fuck" Seb said chuckling a little. Ryan just sigh and went back to thinking just straight up ignoring him.