confessions

A few weeks later
Sebs pov
I'm planning on confess to ryan today only Oliver knows about my crush on ryan so I asked him for help. While I'm gone I asked him to tell ryan to dress nicely bc I'm going to take him to a fancy restaurant.

Ryan's pov
Sebs been gone almost all day I've asked everyone and they all said that they don't know. At 7:30 Oli asked me to get dressed nicely and after I was done to go wait outside. While I was waiting outside I got a text from Seb that said "get in the limo that's going to arrive in 5 minutes" I just replied okay. When the limo arrive I started walking to it then Seb gets out and opens the door for me. When we are both in I ask"when are we going" Seb just said "it's a surprise love" he's always called me nicknames but never love. I feel my face heating up.
(Time skip to when there at the restaurant)

3rd person pov
They walked in the restaurant and got a privet room and orders and ate. Then Seb spoke up" Ryan before we leave I just want to say don't think of me differently bc of  what I'm about to say, I've loved you for quite awhile basically love at first sight the way you talk, the way you walk, your smile I just makes me feel safe and I want to ask you... Will you be my boyfriend?" Seb confessed. Ryan was shocked but still replied with "OMG YES!" Ryan then got up and hugged Seb. They look into each other's eyes they were about an centimeter away from each other's lips they slowly began leaning in. Once their lips collided all their feeling were poured into that one kiss. Once they pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

(Time skip to when they get home)

Still 3rd person pov
They walk onto the house hand in hand it was about 9:00 now. Seb walked up to Oli and said "do you mind to call a quick emergency"
Oli replied "sure, EVERYONE GET DOWNSTAIRS FOR A QUICK EMERGENCY MEETING" as everyone acended down the stairs and sat in the couches it went silent for a few seconds. Seb spoke up "Me and ryan have something to tell you.....we are dating" everyone said I knew it and stuff like that. Then Darren being Darren said "who's bottom" Ryan just gave him a death stare and said " Darren if you like you dick attached to your body I suggest you stay running" Darren then ran upstairs and hid in a bathroom. Everyone started laughing again just went back upstairs. They thought I guess that means they support them. They then went to their shared bedroom and watch a movie and cuddled.

(Time skip to the morning)
Seb and Ryan were late to the 9:00 am so Oli asked Kane to go wake them up. Lane walked in and saw them cuddling and took some pictures and then woke them up.

I hope this is long enough for you guys thank you for reading and have a nice day❤❤❤