a little olige

Oli's pov
I went into regie room bc I was tired and his room was the closest so I just laid down on his bed and covered up. Then he starts walking over to the bed I thought he was gonna tell me to get out bc that's what he normally does to the other members but instead he just got in bed with me. He laid right in front of me and we just looked into each other's eyes and then started getting closer. So I just turned around so he was facing my back. I thought he would just fall asleep but then I felt him pull me closer and cuddle me. I then slowly drifted into sleep.

3rd person pov
Soon after oil fell asleep regie fell asleep. Once Oli woke up he felt a warmth behind him he didn't pay attention to it and just fell back asleep. He woke back up thirty minutes later bc he heard giggling. So he tried getting up but regie just held tighter so he couldn't get up. After a minute regie woke up and sat up on his bed along with Oliver.

Regime's pov
I saw Oli walk into my room and lay down on my bed. So I also get into my bed and face him . I got closer to cuddle him but he just turned to where I was facing his back. I took that as an opportunity and still cuddled him. I noticed he fell asleep so I did too. When I woke up and sat up on my bed I checked my phone and I saw that Justin sent the group chat some pictures. I thought he was doing what he normally does and asking which pic is better but no. I opened it and saw pics of me and Oli cuddling and after texted "olige real?".  I swear I saw Oliver get up so fast and start screaming  Justin's full name. I swear Justin better be praying he doesn't die bc I know Oli is mad as hell.

Oliver's pov
Once I saw the pictures in the group chat I got up and screamed Justin's full name walking up to his room. I barge in and see Justin laying on his bed. I say " Justin delete those before I delete you from life and I'm serious."  "Nah" he simply replies. I go up to him and snatch his phone for him and run to the nearest bathroom and lock the door. I went on his phone since it was already unlocked and went to his messages and deleted his texts. I can hear him yelling my name on the other side of the door before I hand his phone back to him I make sure to delete the pictures. I open the door and hand him his phone and just walk away and go to my room.

Thank you guys let me know if you have any chapter requests byeee<3