Chapter 16

Percy's POV

It was dead silent after like Kronos had pressed pause on everything and everyone. God's that's horrific to think about, anyway, she wouldn't meet my eye anymore, instead, she decided to look directly behind me.

"You know it's rude to avoid eye contact with people who want to talk with you," I say scoldingly before moving into her pivotal view.

"Just who do you think you are?" One said

"Your father...but no it doesn't matter how I am to you besides one person here," I say not looking to who spoke.

"You shouldn't speak like that here your outnumbered and outpowered. We have the upper hand." Another yapped I laughed and the more I thought about it the more I laughed until I looked like a maniac holding my stomach laughing so hard. Finally I stopped, I wiped my eyes

"Ahhh your funny no wonder it's easy for outsiders to attack Earth," I say while looking at the person who said that he looked like a bad imitation of Captain America his whole costume is one body suit. Must suck to take off when he needs to use the bathroom. And it's not even cool looking just two colors of red, and blue in all honesty it was ugly. Everyone was pretty pissed with what I said except Bruce/BM he just looked like he wanted to go home. I smirked

"What's wrong? Tounge tied?" I asked smirking evilly I just added fuel to the fire but I wasn't done.

"Common Diana you are usually more talkative than this. What happened? Surprised that Daddy didn't blast me? Guess he likes nephew more than his daughter" I say shrugging everyone looked confused about what I was talking about, but they didn't need to know I can't have them finding out about us. Bruce though looked very worried he knew I could handle myself but I knew he thought that I couldn't handle Diana. I have to take a picture of his face later after he finds out. She sat there shaking in her chair full of rage all it took was one more push before she fell.

"must be nice staying up here and not caring huh? How much I would kill to switch positions. However this time were are the same our other half is gone forever but the difference between me and you is that I stayed loyal even after-" I couldn't finish my sentence when she flew at me at top speed and full power screaming. 

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!" she screamed at me

"There she is..." I mumble, my smile not leaving my face no matter how much I try. I stand there and wait until she's centimeters away from punching my face when I casually sit in Diana's seat. From her spot, I watch as she slams into the wall making a huge spider web-like crack on the wall.

"Ooh, that had to hurt. By the way, Diana your chair is really comfortable I should get this for my chair upstairs." I called out when the other people noticed me next to them and not a cremated pile at the end of Diana's fist they jumped up and readied to attack when Diana spoke from the other end of the room.

"Don't. This is between me and him," she said, in a low voice with a killing intent.

"Oho someone's mad!" I said taking my feet off the table this time I charged at her with a crazy smile, she was surprised but got over that fairly quickly I went for a faint and threw a lightning bolt at her knowing she didn't have daddy's powers then taking advantage of her disorantation I manipulated the air and took the few seconds I have to punch her across her face before entering her mind and knocking her out.

I turned around to look at everyone else when they met my eyes I felt the tension in the room skyrocket but I couldn't care less. Dusting myself off I had the shadows engulf Diana and plop her back into her seat before tying them all up with shadows making sure that they won't be able to escape no matter how strong. They were very confused about the whole ordeal I mean I would too a mysterious man came out of nowhere, one of your teammates attacked them, then they went at each other to find one unconscious while the other was perfectly fine, and now they were tied up. They struggled against the bonds.