Chapter 2

{Kagome POV} I pulled myself out of the well, and the sun was shinning in this era too. I felt it beeming down on my black hair. It felt so nice and warm. I walked to Kieda's village because I told everyone to meet me in Lady Kieda's hut. I walked down the hill towards the village, I don't know why but I feel like something following me... I walked a little bit faster I kept looking behind me, I saw Kieda's village it was in plain sight! I started to run towards the village. I heard rustling coming towards me, something was running towards me. Oh no, oh no, no no no!!! Something grabbed my arm and pulled me back, I screamed but they covered my mouth. They pulled me into the shadows of the woods, "Well hello there Kagome..." My blood ran cold, it was Naraku... "Oh I almost forgot, it's your birthday right? Aw, where are my manners?" He held me by my throught in the air I struggled for air. He snickered, "Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Kagome... Happy Birthday to-" He was cut off by a huge red flash. Inuyasha? I fell to the ground gasping for air. I turned to see it was Inuyasha, and Naraku had disappeared... "Inu..Inuyasha?.." He turned around, his claws were out and he looked mad. "THAT BASTARD GOT AWAY!" Yep, he was angry, I was just coughing for air. He realized I was hurt. "Kagome? Kagome are you okay?" He knelt down to me. I nodded, "Yes,.. just... thank you... for coming at... the right time... I couldn't... breathe..." I kept coughing. "I'm just glad you're okay." Wait... he's glad I'm okay? Is that in a friendly way or?.. I just smiled, and ignored what I was thinking "Inuyasha?" I looked into his golden eyes. "Yea, Kagome?" "Can you carry me?... I'm a little lightheaded..." "Uhhh, okay." He turned around and knelt down so I could climb on. I got on and then he was off. He ran, jumped to Kidea's village.We finally made it and helped me into her hut. Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kirara, and Kidea we're sitting together talking about something and they all looked at Kagome in unison. Santo gasped, "Kagome! What happened to you?" She helped me to sit down. "Inuyasha, what happened to Kagome?" Kieda asked Inuyasha. Inuyasha looked at all of them with anger in his eyes, "Naraku was choking her." Shippo had tears in his eyes, he ran into Kagome's arms. "Kagome! Are you okay?!? Please please please PLEASE don't die!" He cried a little. "Aw, Shippo... I'm okay now. Inuyasha saved me and I'm okay now I promise. I'll never leave you guys." I said to sooth Shippo. He sniffled, "O..okay..." Miroku decided to break the mixed feelings, "Well... happy birthday... Kagome..." everyone kinda just stared at him for a minute. "Well, I guess I am the only one who remembered." He said. Sango stood up, "You're not the only one... Me, Shippo, Kirara, and of course Lady Kidea remembered." Shippo got into the conversation too, "Yeah, everyone remembered! Am I right Inuyasha?!" He said holding a hand up to high five him. Inuyasha just stood there. "Uhhhh... What?" He said. Miroku just laughed while everyone looked at Inuyasha in disbelief. "Oh Inuyasha I thought you'd remember, especially since you love Kagome right?" Wait does Inuyasha really love me or is Miroku kidding? Inuyasha's face started to turn a light shade of red, "Hey Miroku I don't talk to bad about you and Sango!" Shippo started laughing, Miroku face turned red too same with Sango's. Inuyasha was being a huge jerk! I stood up and said, "SIT BOY!" His face smashed into the ground. When he got back up He looked like, "What did I do wrong?" "You don't have to be a jerk to everyone Inuyasha!" I said.