Chapter 7

{Inuyasha POV} I can't believe it... I'm kissing the love of my life... I never want this to end... But suddenly Kagome pulled away, "What's wrong Kagome?" I look into her eyes. She looked into my eyes too curiously, "Inuyasha? What are we now?" She asked me. I smiled, I intertwined my fingers with her fingers. "Whatever you want us to be." I said as I put my forehead against hers. She blushed a little and smiled, "Okay." I smiled and pecked her on the lips. "Ready to go back?" She nodded. I knelt down so she could ride on my back, she climbed on, then I dashed back to camp. Kagome wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder, I still can't believe she loves me back... I've been such an asshole to her but she still loves me... Kagome must have a big heart to love someone like me. I'm so lucky. We finally got back to camp, Sango and Miroku were eating ramen while Shippo was head first in Kagome's backpack. "What the hell are you doing Shippo?" I asked him. He popped out of Kagome's backpack and had candy all over his face. "I COULDN'T HELPED MYSELF! KAGOME BROUGHT ME CANDY AND IT WAS CALLING MY NAME!" He said in a hyper high-pitched voice. He jumped back in Kagome's backpack, I just shook my head. I knelt back down so Kagome could get off my back, but she wasn't getting off. I turned my head and saw a sleeping Kagome, She looks so peaceful and adorable when she's asleep... I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. "Uh, hey Inuyasha... We have some ramen for you.." Sango said trying to get my attention. I snapped out of my train of thought, "Oh, I'll take it just wait a second." I set Kagome on the ground and I took the top part of my kimono off then wrapped it around her. I walked over to Sango who smiled at me then gave me my ramen, Mikoru looked at be weird. "What you jealous?" I flexed my bicep. He shook his head, "No I was just wondering if something happened on that "walk" you took Kagome on." I looked at me while eating, I slurped up my noodles, "Kagome and I are something now that's it." I blushed, and continued eating my noodles. Sango dropped her ramen, Mikoru's jaw dropped, Shippo jumped out of Kagome's backpack, and Kirara well she was asleep like Kagome. "YOUR BABIES WILL BE ADORABLE! I WANT TO BE THIER GODMOTHER!" Sango exclaimed. Miroku said, "Why on earth would Kagome be in love with an imbecile like you Inuyasha?" Shippo passed out from too much sugar near the fire. I just sat there not knowing what to do while eating my ramen. The whole commotion of Kagome and I died down when everybody started to get tired. Sango fell asleep next to Kirara, Miroku fell asleep at the other end of Kirara. Shippo just stayed passed out near the fire. I was the last one awake, so I put out the fire then got a blanket from Kagome's backpack for Kagome and myself. I walked over to Kagome still soundly asleep on the ground. I smiled down at her, she's beautiful... I layed down next to her and covered our bodies in the blanket. I held Kagome in my arms so nothing could get her. I just layed there for awhile playing with Kagome's hair and thinking how lucky I am to have her. I looked up at the night sky and saw a shooting star. I made my wish, I never want to lose Kagome, always let her be by my side. I looked back down at Kagome, I kissed her head. "Happy Birthday Kagome." I whispered. I fell asleep with Kagome nuzzled into my arms. I love you Kagome.