Chapter 5

{Kagome POV} After I told Sango about "the plan", we returned back to camp with our sticks. Inuyasha, Shippo, Kirara, and Miroku were just sitting there in silence. Shippo saw us, "Oh Hey! You guys are back!" Mikoru stood up and walked up to Sango, "What took you and Kagome so long?" He seemed kinda worried... "Just girl on girl chat." She smiled at me and I winked at her. Mikoru got confused, "Uhh, okay then. Well I'll take your guy's sticks to make a fire." He took our sticks out of our hands then started getting ready for the fire. As I was about to say something to Sango, Miroku called her. "Hey Sango, can you help me to get the food ready to cook?" "Oh sure." She sat on her knees next to Mikoru. Wait, didn't she say the boys were going to do that when we went looking for sticks?.. Uhhh... Sango snapped me out of my train of thought. "Hey Kagome is the ramen in your backpack?" She asked while pointing at it. "Yeah! Its in there, I'll go get it." I walked over to my backpack, Inuyasha got up from the ground and followed me. I pulled the instant ramen out of my backpack before I got up Inuyasha placed his hand on my shoulder. Is this a good or bad thing?.. Uh... He whispered in my ear, "Kagome, I need to talk to you..." I looked at him to see if he was serious, I could see he was scared... Why does Inuyasha looked scared? I guess it's something important... "Uh sure Inuyasha we can... talk,.. just let me give this to Sango." He stepped away from me and I walked over to Sango and Miroku. "Here you go Sango." I handed her the instant ramen. "Thanks Kagome!" She took the ramen. "I'm going to talk to Inuyasha, so I'll be back soon." I told her. "Oh, wired... Wonder what he wants to talk about..." She said. Yeah, same... I turned around and walked towards Inuyasha, "Ready?" He asked me. I looked up at him, "Yep." I'm kinda worried what he has to say...
He lead me into the woods it was pretty dark out and you could hear crickets, owls and other demons. We just walked in silence, it felt strange... I don't know why, it just did... Why did he bring me out here? Why did he look scared and nervous?.. All of these ideas swarmed my head it's all I could think of. Inuyasha saw that I was quite, "You alright Kagome?" He asked. "Yeah, just thinking..." I didn't lie to him, I didn't want to. He just looked at the trail we were on, after a few minutes he finally stopped. I looked up at him, "Follow me." He said, he pushed through some trees and bushes and held them back so they wouldn't hit me. I walked forward, then I suddenly stopped and gasped.