O

Next morning.
Jk- you are ready jimin??! (Knocking yoonmin's door)
Jin- what happened why are u calling her? It's just 7:30! Her exam starts from 11:30 !
Jk- are she must be tired so if from now I start calling her she will surely wake up by 11:00. (Smirking)
Rm- why she will be tired huh?? (Coming with a newspaper)

 (Smirking) Rm- why she will be tired huh?? (Coming with a newspaper)

Jk gulped
Jk- bhaiya yesterday was a hectic day that's why...
Rm- oh accha..
The door opened by jimin.
She was already ready wearing a saree with her mangalsutra hanging from her neck and Vermilion (sindoor) on her hair parting while a towel was wrapped around her wet hair on the down.

Jimin- Mr jk i am not so fragile that after a hectic day i will forget my daily routine

Tae- he thinks everyone are like him. One day full night job and next day whole day sleeping.
All laughed
Jk- yah you stop taking, atleast i don't cry saying "buy me one ice cream pls I will not disturb you today please"(mimicking tae)
Tae- look bhabhi! (Giving a angry look at kook)
Jin- ignore him by the way why u are up so early? Today you don't have any classes and jimin going university wearing saree,??
Jimin- i will manage bhabhi! (Smiling)
Rm- no need to manage jimin wear the thing you are comfortable in. First study and comfort whenever you are going to university.
Tae - I dunno today I couldn't sleep till 9am.
Jk- how will you if you slept yesterday at 10pm?? You already slept 9 hours.
Tae- so what at least I was not playing games in laptop till 2am.(tae smirking)
Jin- Kookie! ! Yesterday also you were awake!!? I gonna break the laptop someday.!!
Tae- yes bhabhi and for him my sleep was getting disturbed in the night that's why I know that he was awake. (Tae cleared her side )
Suga- can you all slow down your volumes?? It is 7:56 in the morning and you all started,,.. (Suga said going to bathroom making all the fuss shut)
Jk- bro got up and thought to stop the fuss today.
Rm -now can we have our Tea pls?
Jin- coming.
Tae- wait coming to help you.
Jimin- I am too.
Suga came outside and saw Rm sipping his tea while reading newspaper. Jk was doing his daily exercise.Suga sat beside Rm looking at the kitchen waiting for jimin to come.
Other side
Tae- how was your night mochi?
Jimin- good and pleasant.
Tae frown.
Tae- no pleasure?
Tae got hit by jins spatula.
Jin- I am older than you both and standing here.
Tae - are bhabhi pls 2min.
Jin signed.