2. Reena

My head feels so dizzy because of all the alcohol from last night

My head feels so dizzy because of all the alcohol from last night. Feels like someone is banging my head against a wall. I checked the time and I was late for my lectures. I struggled hard to get out of my bed and make it to the bathroom. I took a great hot shower and jumped into my clothes.

While I was packing my bag, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in. " I shouted in hurry.

"Seems like you are late dear." I recognized his voice.

"Yess!!!! I am about to leave." I said searching for my book.

"Here is your book." He handed me the book I was searching for.

"Come fast I'll drop you."

Without any further questions I followed him.

While I was seated at the backseat comfortably, I was scrolling Instagram.

While I was scrolling randomly and liking some memes, I came across suggestions.

The first profile: @ Vijay.Singhania08

I recalled the last night.

I was drunk when I met him and the night seemed pretty blurry but I remember each and every conversation I had with him.

He was a pretty looking guy in his 20's. Fair skin, great eyebrows, messy but amazing hairs, black oh my god shirt, grey eyes and features of the men written in Hollywood movies. His taste in perfume needed a separate appreciation because he really smelled like a fucking ocean.

His talks were funny and I felt a good energy with him. He was nothing like the guys who think that being rude and tough is a very good thing and it shows them as a sigma male but to be honest they look very stupid. Except for my brother, he really is tough, it's his personality, and it suits him actually, huhhh!

I clicked on the button follow and I got a follow back within 10 seconds. He must be scrolling his Instagram too I guessed.

"Reena." Bhaiya shouted.

"Ahh! Yes.. What happened?" I asked while placing my hands on my chest.

"We reached 30 seconds ago... I am calling you since when."

"Oh sorry." I hugged him from back and he kissed on my forehead.

After my lectures I went to canteen with my friends to find my boyfriend, I mean ex-boyfriend sitting with my ex-bestfriend kissing.

People had eyes on them and exchanging the glances on me.

I was still not over the fact that I got cheated by them but I tried very hard to pretend like I don't care.