32. Vijay

"What are you doing here?" She whispered when I removed my hand from her mouth

"To tell you what are we." I said looking into her eyes and placing my hand above her on the wall while leaning towards her.

"What are we?" She asked with combination of innocence and lust in her eyes.

"Everytime I look into your eyes I see ocean waves cleansing my heart. Everytime I touch you I feel like I have entered heaven. Everytime you say my name I love my name a little more. Every second we spend together makes my heart beats two times faster. Everytime I come close to you I wanna kill myself with the taught of letting you go. You are the one thing I have been obsessed with after bikes but now I am obsessed with you more than I am obsessed with bikes. I am so obsessed with you that I wanna hold your hand and place it near my heart forever. I don't wanna let go of you. I am ready to fight with everything that comes between us and if I don't have you I'll make sure I don't get to breathe oxygen for more than 1 second. I am in love with you Reena and so are you. " I said.

"What rubbish!" She said hesitating.

"Rubbish? Look at me and tell me don't you feel good when I am close to you?" I asked.

"No." She said while looking up to me and I stepped more close to her.

"Don't you feel wet when you are watching me riding the bike with my buttons open, rolled up sleeves showing my nerves. Don't you think that I look sexy?" I asked.

"No." She said and I stepped more closer.

"Don't you get the urge to kiss me every time I touch you like I am doing right now?" I asked while rubbing my thumb on her lips.

She closed her eyes and gulped her saliva.

"No." She said and I moved more close.

Now there was no space between us for air to pass. I could see her breathing heavily.

"I am giving you last chance... Do you not get wet dreams of me where I am fucking you till you die with orgasm?" I asked while I moved my hand on her neck.

"Uhmmm... YES!" She said and I grabbed her neck hard in no time and kissed her passionately.

I didn't let her breathe even for a second because she have had enough breathing till now.

I started moving my hands down until I reached inside her panties. The moment I got my hand inside her panties she let out a moan.

She was already wet.

"You are a fucking mess, baby girl." I said proudly.

I rubbed my fingers slowly on her vagina and saw the level of satisfaction on her face. She closed her eyes and her face moved towards ceiling.