42. Vijay

It was our fourth day in Paris

It was our fourth day in Paris. Everything was going well, we were exploring Paris, having lunch at really good places, spending time, cuddling , having showers together and much more fun.

It was a very pleasant morning when I was working on my laptop and Reena was sleeping. She looked like a fresh fruit. Her cheeks were red and she was cozy in blanket. Her hairs were open and she didn't wear any clothes because last night we had.... Never mind.

I kept looking at her and admiring her features when her eyes opened. I immediately pivot my attention towards laptop.

"I saw what you were doing?" Reena said sarcastically.

"So what? I was staring at my soon to be wife." I said and she blushed.

She went towards her suitcase to decide what she is going to wear today while we visit a museum.

"It's been four days since we came here... So I think I should discuss about this." She said and I looked at her. She looked pretty serious so I shut my laptop and gave her attentive look.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I am curious to find out what is happening there... Like what are our families upto? How are they reacting? How is my family?" She asked rubbing the palm of her left hand with her right hand thumb finger.

I got up and held her hands and calmed her down first.

"I was waiting for you to ask it. I thought you were not ready. So now that you have asked it listen to me carefully okay?" I asked and she nodded obediently.

"I asked my manager to keep a track of your family and my family too. Talking about your family, your aunt and uncle are very tensed and worried, they cried a lot. Whereas Aarnav is very angry like to an extreme that if he finds us now he will kill me and keep you captured forever, he has said that." I said and her eyes widen.

"What about your family?" She asked.

"Dad and Mom are worried about me. They keep crying to God that I return back to them, they said that if I go back they will accept you from the bottom of their hearts." I said.

"So sweet of them. Atleast they are ready to accept me after that I don't care if they pretend or behave rude with me, they are accepting that's enough. There is so much difference between your parents and my brother, I wish he was little sensitive like your parents. Choti Maa and Chote Papa were never a problem, if only bhaiya could be little considerate." She said with moist in her eyes.

"It's fine. It's just been four days you never know if he will get sensitive and misses you, he might give up and accept us." I tried saying something positive to brighten up her mood even though I knew it's not going to happen.

"He will never agree. He didn't even gave me chance to prove anything. He didn't gave a chance to you too. He doesn't want to consider this relationship at first place, so accepting is a very big thing."

"There is a controversy going on, Oberoi's were getting insulted that their daughter ran away so they put all the blame on our family that I kidnapped you. Your brother is not leaving any chance to make us the culprits because the insults on Oberoi's can be dangerous for his business." I said with my eyes on floor.

"I am sorry your parents must be suffering so much because of my family." She said squeezing my hand.

"Don't be it's not your fault bacha." I said and kissed her forehead.

She got up and got ready. We had breakfast and left for the museum. We spend our valuable 2-3 hours there and then went for lunch. We kept exploring streets and did some shopping for the rest of the evening. We came back to our hotel room after sunset.

We both were tired after such a long day of roaming outside.

" I am going to take bath." She said and got up.

"Okay." I got up and sat on my chair to work again.

"Care to join?" She asked with light in her eyes.

I wanted to but I had a really important work which couldn't be ignored right now.

"I am sorry but this work is really urgent." I said with apologising look.

"Ohhhh...... You can atleast watch me relax in the bathtub then." She said and winked.

I smiled and carried my laptop to the bathroom.

I sat on the window, behind me was the lightening Eiffel Tower. I think this was the best view I have ever came across in my life. Just then Reena walked in her bathrobe. She removed the knot and removed her bathrobe. I could see her back as she went in the bathtub and now I saw her front body. Her hairs were tied in half messy bun and her lips were pink and glossy. Her body was covered with water and foam but I could see her nipples popping out of the foam. I think I am going to change my statement. Eiffel Tower was the best view but after this view of Reena being in front of my eyes.

My eyes moved towards her eyes and we had an eye contact. I could see all the lust in her eyes and her lips formed a slight smile.

But then I was distracted by an email. I started reading it out and was focused on it.

When I didn't pay attention to Reena for the next 10 minutes she got frustrated. She took the foam in her hand and started blowing it towards me. My clothes absorbed the foam and I saw her giggling.

"Reena, stop!" I said laughing and covering my face as she started blowing it little up.

"No." She said and giggled more.

"You...." I said and stopped. Instead of saying anything I got up, lifted her chin to meet my eyes and pecked on her lips. She looked at me with lovely eyes and a wide smile. I tucked a strand of hair behind her left ear and said softly, in a low voice but a little more deep, "I love you Soniye." And she giggled covering her mouth.

Just then I got a call. It was from my manager. He had my number but I told him not to call me until it's very very very urgent. It's the first time he called me ever since I came to Paris. If he is calling me then it is urgent for sure.

I picked it up and listened to him without speaking anything. Reena looked at me and I think she sensed the tension. I was confused on how to react and was full of emotions. I felt a rush of stress all at once. I hung up the call and immediately Reena asked, "What happened? Is everything okay?"

"I think we have a problem."

Heyy Readers!! I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰