Caleo quotes

'You think it's funny to send me this- this charbroiled runt of a boy' ~ Calypso, Chapter 49, Page 370, The House of Hades~

'He'd forgotten how beautiful Calypso was. Annoyingly beautiful.' ~ Leo, Chapter 51, Page 385, The House of Hades~

'Looking at her, Leo felt a tugging in his stomach that he couldn't quite explain.' ~ Leo, Chapter 52, Page 397, The House of Hades~

' 'How about a full promise?' He said. 'Because I'm definitely-'' She grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss, which effectively shut him up.' ~ Leo, Chapter 52, Page 403, The House of Hades~

'I'm coming back for you, Calypso,' he said to the night wind. 'I swear it on the River Styx.' ~ Leo, Chapter 52, Page 404, The House of Hades~

'You're late.' She announced.' ~ Calypso, Chapter 58, Page 498, The Blood of Olympus~

And now, for my fav scenes....

The first thing Calypso says to him: 'What are you doing? You blew up my dining table!'                  

Wow, Callie. Priorities.

'Yeah, my bad,' Leo muttered. ' I should have crashed n one of the other islands. Oh wait - there aren't any!

'You're that lady,' Leo said. The one who was named after Caribbean music.' Her eyes glinted murderously. 'Caribbean music.' 'Yeah. Reggae?' Leo shook his head. 'Merengue? Hold on, I'll get it.' He snapped his fingers. 'Calypso!'

Wow. just wow.

'You're scaring away the birds!' 'Oh no, not the birds!' Leo grumbled.

Valdiva has entered the house.

'She glanced at his bare chest... 'Nothing worth commenting on.'

Valdiva has left the house. Calypso  has entered the house.

Hope u liked it!

Guys quick Q. What would caly's sassy name be?