42- in Peril of being in love

Peril was having a good time at Jade Mountain, everything was great and soon they would open in three days. Winter was excited to see Silver, Qibli was excited to see Bloodmoon, Peril didn't really have anyone like that waiting out there for her... She had him here.

"Hey Peril, do you wanna go to for a hunt?" Clay asked, Peril quickly replied, "Yeah, sure." Peril could feel her heart beating out of her chest, she wished she could tell him how she felt.

As they both quickly caught some prey and dropped it at the prey center, Peril was about to leave when suddenly Moon walked up to her, "Peril, can I talk to you for a moment?" Peril nodded and followed Moon into her room, "What do you need?" Peril asked.

"I wanted to give you a suggestion." Moon said, Peril was confused and said, "Ok, what is it?" Moon then said, "Clay has been trying to obviously ask you on a date and you've been missing it by miles, so I decided to just tell you." If Peril could blush she would be the brightest red that any dragon could be.

Moon then said, "Are you going to go talk to him?" Peril nodded and quickly went to find Clay again.

As Peril found Clay she said, "Clay, Date?" Peril was blushing bright red and Clay smiled and said, "Sure! I've been trying to ask you for awhile, but I'm not good at it." Peril let out a sigh of relief, thank goodness Moon noticed, but now Peril was going to have to look for a way to have a date.

(Silver by Skykid762)