Chapter 12

??? POV:

"Oh my gosh, I'm such a big fan of yours! I can't believe I'm actually going to be working at your agency!" The girl's squealing rung through my head, and it throbbed just by her tone. Aizawa asked for me to take this girl into my agency. It seems that not many people would accept her based on her quirk, so I obliged.

How I wish I hadn't.

It wasn't the quirk that irritated me, in fact I haven't actually read into what it was, but it was just how goddamn loud she was. I was hoping for her to be more like Shinso, but boy was I wrong. The girl giggled and held out her hand. "I'm Himiko Toga, by the way, it's so great to finally me-"

"Pleasure all mine," I stated, smiling at the blonde in hopefulness she didn't see through my white lie. Christ, I feel like Enji, irritated by his fans. The last thing I want is to be like Todoroki, but if I had gotten arrested, and she was my cell me, I'd request execution. I was sitting at my desk while both Shinso and Toga stood opposite of my desk. Shinso, being the kid that he was stood quietly with his hands behind his back, Toga on the other hand certainly had ADHD. She kept swaying side to side like a tree in the wind just out of boredom and would jump up and down in excitement.

Reminder to kill Eraserhead, I thought grimly.

"Shinso, could you give us a minute?" I asked. I still haven't done the interview with Toga, and I wish to get it over and done with. His response was a small nod before excusing himself, leaving me and the blonde.

"Take a seat," I gestured to the chair opposite of mine. I almost forgot the paperwork I had to take care for, so I was hoping to deal with it after I go on my patrol, yet Toga's interview was cutting time short. Toga happily agrees and took her perch, placing her hands on her lap as she held the biggest smile I've seen on a person. I spun my pen around my finger and leaned back in my seat.

"So, tell be about your quirk. Your strengths and weaknesses." For a split second, her smile faltered before turning into a neutral expression. I've heard a few weird quirks, sometimes its amazing that people become heroes with such quirks. Yet it usually affects their physical form, and Toga seemed...normal-ish. Ok, I'm not trying to shame anyone, all I'm saying is that most people have a weird quirk. So maybe Toga doesn't.

"Well...when I drink someone's blood, I can turn into them. You know how a car needs a lot of fuel to word? Well, the more blood I drink from that person, the longer I can stay as that person. It's still a working progress but I can even use their quirks, however it takes a lot of energy out of me. And...my clothes get affected too, so when I turn into someone, I can also create their clothes, but it layers over mine and I um...sometimes end up naked when I turn back..."

Define weird quirk to be whatever I just heard.

No, I'm not judging, it actually seems pretty useful if you think bout it. This girl could be great...

"I see, that's actually an interesting quirk. Can you also tell me why you want to become a hero?"

My brow raised the sight of her face falling into some sadness.

"I...when I was a kid, I got criticised by my peers and my parent thought I was...abnormal," she spoke, fiddling with her knuckles. "It was always me getting bullied a when I told my parents, they tried getting it to stop, but it never did. They called me a freak, a monster... a villain. I guess helping people is one of my main reasons, but...I also want to prove those people wrong. I want to prove that even with a quirk like mine, I can be a hero."

It might seem selfish of her to most people, but its admirable to go against what people say about you, what they judge you to be based on who you are and what type for person you seem to be.