Part 2

(sorry Abt the giant delay)

....
Madi walked into to the classroom and all eyes were on her. Her teacher was told to send her to principals office immediately.And there I (Madi) was in the principals office and there they were my "friends" Cassandra, Gianna, and Veronica sitting in the office. The principal said to me that she was told that I got into a fight with Veronica and the other two tried to stop it but ended up getting hurt to.(in mind) :those nasty bitches I can't believe this. They even put makeup on to pretend they were punched I mean can you believe that.) This all made me want to just curl up and die more than I already wanted to.Principal Eeen made them leave "Madi really why would you do that tell me what happened and your side of the story"she had asked. So I replied "I really didn't do anything I was the one beaten in the bathroom can't you see is this not enough proof" well apparently it wasn't she ended up telling me "they have showed me proof and it's three against one.SUSPENED!!! You will be returning in a week, which means I expect to see you next Thursday." I had to pack my stuff and leave as I packed those bitches walked past and laughed. Finally I was home I took a shower but another defeat came this time it was so far I was bleeding ALOT! Soon I blacked out waking up in the hospital all I could see was people surrounding me.I had so many questions.Did I lose to much blood?? Was I dieing?? What happened?? Will I be ok?? Why so much commotion?? What will happen??

(See you in part three byeeeeee remember stay happy and live the best life you can you only live once)💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!