Part II

Mumbai, Maharashtra.

She was standing in front of BCCI office, she went to the reception and asked about the interview. The receptionist guided her towards the waiting area.

She was nervous, but just thinking about her parents and Him, her nervousness flew away. She knows she still loves him. She knows he is a cricketer now, and playing for India.

She knows, if she is selected, she has to face him. But she is doing it for her parents. She wanted to fulfil all their wishes. Because they are her only family. When this world was against her, they believed her and supported her.

She was called for the interview, she went in confidently. She was a bit nervous seeing the board. But she knows she can do it. She wished everyone "Good afternoon" with a smile, as she sat on her chair.

"Ms. Aarya introduce yourself" asked Mr.Jayshah.

"I am Aarya Shrivastav. I am a physiotherapist and a surgeon. I got my doctorate certificates at 22, which makes me the youngest doctor. I have year and half experience in this field. I have done my internship in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani hospital. I have worked under some of the top doctors in India." she said with a smile on her face.

"How do you stay updated on the latest medical advancements and research in physiotherapy?" one of them questioned her.

" I stay updated on medical advancements by reading journals, attending conferences, using online platforms, joining professional associations, participating in CME programs, collaborating with colleagues and academia, engaging in research, and staying informed through news outlets, podcasts, webinars, and specialty apps." answered Aarya.

"How do you keep patient information confidential and comply with privacy regulations?" asked one of them.

"We doctors, ensure patient confidentiality and privacy compliance by following regulations like HIPAA, using secure electronic systems, implementing access controls, and conducting regular staff training. Additional measures include obtaining patient consent, using safeguards like audit trails and secure communication, and employing data de-identification. Strong password policies, data encryption, incident response plans, regular audits, and secure disposal practices contribute to an overall commitment to protecting patient information and upholding privacy standards." answered Aarya.

"How do you address patient concerns or resistance during the course of treatment?" asked Mr. Sourav Ganguly .

"We addressing patient concerns and resistance in physiotherapy is pivotal. We physiotherapists prioritize open communication, actively listening to patient worries, and providing clear explanations about treatment. Collaborative goal-setting, adjustments to treatment plans, and regular progress assessments help tailor rehabilitation to individual needs. Positive reinforcement, exploration of alternative approaches, and addressing fears or anxieties contribute to fostering patient motivation and engagement. We also seek feedback and involve the patient's support system when necessary, aiming to create a supportive and cooperative therapeutic relationship." said Aarya

And the interview went on for another half an hour. Aarya was answering the questions so confidently. And the board was really impressed by her confidence, and the way she was answering.

As the interview came to an end, "Ms. Aarya you can please wait in the waiting room, we will let you know about the results" said Mr. Rahul Dravid

As said Aarya went to the waiting room, and took one of the seats. She looked around the room, and found very few women, among everyone. She was tensed about the results.

The receptionist came and called few names, and asked them to leave, and thanked them for their time. They all left with gloomy faces. Now they were only 7 people in the room, and by their looks all were senior to her. And she was the only female Dr. present in the room now.

Then the receptionist showed up, and everyone in the room, gave their attention to receptionist. She called one of them, and the person left with her. One by one everyone were being called. Now she was all alone in the room. She was nervous, the receptionist showed up, and called her, Aarya immediately stood up and left the room. The receptionist guided her, somewhere and not to the waiting room. In few minutes, she was standing in front of a room, which had a name board saying Sourav Ganguly, President Of BCCI. She took a deep breathe, and went inside.

She saw all the board members in the room. She was a bit nervous. As she didn't know about the results.

"Ms. Aarya, if we appoint you for both Men's and women's team, can you handle it?" asked Mr. Sourav Ganguly.

"Yes sir, I am a doctor, and the no. people will never be a point, giving them proper treatment, and their speedy recovery is the only thing that matters." said Mahi.

The board members were, smiling by now. She didn't understand, why were they smiling.

Then Mr. Shah said "You are selected has the Physiotherapist for both men's & women's cricket team."

She was shocked, it took her sometime to register, when she understood, she had a big smile on her face.

"Welcome to the Team Doctor." said Mr. Rahul Dravid

"Thank you sir"

"Your jersey, laptop, and the kit will be provided to you in some time. And here is your joining letter doctor. And please sign on these, papers. These are the contract papers, and the rules and conditions for a Doctor in the team." said Sourav sir. Arya read it thoroughly and signed the papers happily.

"Well, let us introduce ourselves then" said one of the board member.

"Ma'am who doesn't know you people. You all are the board members of BCCI." saying this Aarya gave a cheeky smile.

"It's okay, we will still introduce ourselves" said Mr. Rahul Dravid

"Hello Dr. myself Sourav Ganguly, President of BCCI" said Sourav sir. Aarya gave a shake hand, with a smile.

"Hello Dr. myself Jayshah, Secretary of BCCI" said Jayshah sir. Aarya shake hands with a smile.

"Hello Dr. myself Rahul Dravid, Head coach of Men's team" said Rahul sir. Aarya shake hands with a smile.

"Hello Dr. myself Amol Muzumdar, Head coach of Women's cricket team" said Amol sir. Aarya shake hands with a smile.

And then the selection committee and other coaches introduced themselves.

" Hello to all the sir's and madam's present here, myself Aarya Shrivastav. I am so excited to work with you all. Hopefully we all get along, and enjoy our time besides work. And please do tell me if you all are facing any problem, if I am doctor for the team, it doesn't mean you all are not part of it. So, please come to me, if you have any issues. And last but not the least, please stop calling me doctor, I feel so old, you all can call me Aarya. And i promise, to give my 100%, and do my duties properly. " she said with a cheerful smile

Everyone were happy seeing her so cheerful and smiling. They thought they made the right decision.

"If you want us to call you Aarya, then you should stop calling us sir/ma'am." said Sourav sir.

She thought for a while and happily agreed to the condition. "Ok dada" she said happily.

And everyone dispersed, bidding bye to Aarya. "Okay Aarya, lets go and meet the team" said dada.

She said okay, and stood up from chair, but couldn't understand why the other two people in the room were, glaring at each other.

The new chapter is hereee!

Who are the two people glaring at each other??

Any guesses?

Hope you guys like it!

do vote, comment and share.

And please let me know about the length of the chapter.

Next chapter will be updated, when we reach target of 5 votes.

Thank you:)