Part V

The new chapter is here!

She ended the call, and got inside the home. Only too see her parents sitting on sofa, and waiting for her, while watching TV.

She thought of a mischievous, she slowly tip-toed behind them, and Shouted "Boooo" near their ears. Both her parents jumped in their places, and here she was laughing loudly.

In between her laughs, she could see her parents smirking, and in the next second, all the three were running around the house. She was trying to run, but her parents caught her easily. And were tickling her.

"Will you scare us next time?" asked her mumma tickling.

Aarya couldn't give an answer as she was laughing.

"Yes, *laugh* I *laugh* will, *laugh* now *laugh* stop *laugh* this." she could barely speak while laughing, as her parents were in no mood to stop.

"Acha beta, now you challenge your parents?" said her pappa, while he is tickling Aarya, who is on the floor, laughing so hard.

"Now, say sorry" said her mumma, tickling her.

"Okay *laugh* okay *laugh*.." she couldn't complete her sentence as she was out of breath, by now her parents stopped tickling.

Taking it has a clue, she ran away into her room.

Her parents were shocked seeing her running away like Usain Bolt.

Before closing door, she did a victory dance and ran away.

Her parents were putting a grumpy face in front of her, but as she went in they smiled and shook their head at her antics.

Within half an hour, Aarya freshened up, change her dress into a night wear, and came down only to see, the hall empty and silent.

She checked their room, they told they will be their in 5 mins, and she taking it as a chance, placed her phone on the nearby shelf behind a flower pot.

By the time her parents came, she heated the food, and placed them on the dining table.

All the three sat together, and before starting Aarya spoke.

"Mumma Pappa I have something to say."

Her parents nodded their head , saying her to continue, instead of speaking Aarya went inside and came back but she wore a Indian Jersey.

Her mumma pappa were confused.

But Mr. Shrivastav(Aarya's dad) was getting an idea of something.

Aarya and Mr. Shrivastav, had an eye contact, and Aarya nodded in understanding.

That's it. Mr. Shrivastav shouted on top of his lungs.

"Yayay! We are going for the upcoming India Matches which are in Delhi and Mumbai."

Aarya was so stunned to hear what her pappa said. She didn't expect that coming.

But the thing is that, her dad is excited for something which she didn't plan.

"Pappa, what i want to say is...." she was cut off by her dear pappa.

"Oh, did you take the VIP ticket, so that I could meet them." he was so happy.

Aarya hit her head, seeing her pappa so excited.

Seeing this, her mom broke her father's trance, by hitting him on the head.

"Listen, what she wants to say, then you can talk." said her mom

Her dad was saying something, one glare from her mother, he sat straight with finger on his lips.

She was gonna say something, bell rang. Aarya was confused, who will be at this time.

Aarya went and opened the door.

"Chacha chachi (uncle aunty)" she shouted, and hugged them happily.

All the three came inside, her parents were happy seeing them.

"You guys came on right time, come join us." said Mr. Shrivastav

They went to freshen up, and meanwhile, Aarya arranged the table for them.

They came and sat on their places.

"It's the right time to tell, even chacha chachi are here." thought Aarya

"Mumma pappa chachi chachu, I have something to tell you, pappa please don't interrupt, let me say." she stopped her father, who tired to interrupt her.

"So the thing is, recently I have seen there was a need for a doctor in Indian team, so I immediately applied for it." Hearing this they all got excited.

"So, today morning I went for interview, and ..."

"You got selected as the Indian Cricket Team Physio." said the other four people together.

"That too for both men and women." she said that so excitedly.

Her parents were so happy and proud of her, they know, she did it for them. And they were thanking god for giving her to them. They all had a group hug. Aayra brought her phone from the place and they all clicked the photos together.

Finally, they all sat for dinner, with some conversations here and there. But they all were so happy for their daughter.

Aarya had this content feeling seeing, her parents so happy.

They all were done with dinner, and sat in the living room. Aarya's mother went in, and brought a cake, Aarya was shocked. Her parents understood.

"Don't be shocked, seeing you so tensed in the morning, we thought you would have some imp. meeting or surgery and we know , you will do it. And when you told us, you were getting food from dhaba, we got our confirmation, we immediately called your chacha chachi, and told them to get the cake" her parents said.

By now, she was crying, seeing her parents, chacha and chachi. They believed in her, more than anyone else. The love and care they show, is making her heart warm. Seeing her cry, all of them were trying to stop her.

"Baby, now stop crying, please let's cut the cake. Otherwise your chacha is gonna eat it directly, see him, he is so desperate to have the cake." said her chachi playfully, to lighten up her mood, which worked successfully.

Aarya placed her phone, on the phone stand and started the recording, all them sat together. Aarya in between, her parents to her right and chacha chachi to her left.

They cut the cake and fed each other. And they spent some family time. And retired to their rooms. Even her chachi and chacha stayed their tonight.

So the chapter is here!

Do vote and comment.

Thank you<3