Part XII

So bears!!!
Here is the new chapter!!
Thank you for your patience!!
Enjoy the chapterrr!

Please vote and comment after reading!!

All of them were sitting in the hall, enjoying time with each other. "Bhaiya, lets play a game." said Arya. All of them nodded their heads. "Which game should we play?" asked Arya. "Truth and Dare" shouted juniors, with a wide grin.

"Arya, we will play some other game, this truth and dare is boring." said Chahal.

"Why bhaiya? are you scared that your secrets will be revealed?" said Arya, with a smirk. "If you're scared, it's fine bhaiya, we will play." said Arya, taunting Yuzi.

"Okay, I will play!!" said Yuzi, being offended.

"So chalooo let's start" said the youngsters together. All sat on the floor in a circle. Arya spun the water bottle, and it landed on Chahal.

"Bhai, truth or dare?" asked Arya.

"Truth" said Chahal.

"What are you scared of 'my dear bhabhi ki angry side (or) a batsman in form?" asked Arya.

"Don't you think you know the answer?" asked Chahal.

"Bhai, We need the answer." whined Arya.

"Obviously, your bhabi's anger, we can handle a batsman in form easily, compared to your bhabi's anger." said Chahal. Everyone laughed loudly. Dhana playfully hit Chahal's arm playfully.

"Okay let's spin." said Arya. It was Vee's turn.

"Bhai, truth or dare?" asked Arya

"Dare." said Vee bhai

"Woah, good choice bhai. So, we all know, how much you love our bhabhi, so now you need to propose to her in a style. Bhai, unique sa and on one knee." said Arya. All of them started hooting, and shouting for the power couple. Anushka's cheeks were completely covered with red hue.

"Akhon mein toh dekhon (eye contact)" said Virat. Making Anushka, more shy. The couple took the centre, Arya threw a flower, which was caught by Virat instantly in style.

The whole hall, was completely filled with silence, Virat bent down on his knee, "Nushkie ji, tusi mere dil di rani ho. Mainu tuhanu apna jeevan saathi banan da aehsaas hunda hai. Kya tusi mere naal apna jeevan bitaogi? Main tuhade bina adhoora haan. Kirpa karke, mere naal rishta jod do. Main tuhanu hamesha khush rakhanga, te tuhanu pyaar karanga. Roti pakore di kasam, pyaar karo mainu, kabhi haath nahi chhodunga." ["Dear Nushkie, you are the queen of my heart. I feel like you're meant to be my life partner. Would you spend your life with me? Without you, my life is incomplete. Please, join your life with mine. I will always keep you happy and love you. I swear by the bread and pakoras, love me, I will never let go of your hand."] hearing this, the whole hall erupted with hooting and awww. Anushka was so overwhelmed, she was at a loss of words, hearing his confession. Virat was pulled into a tight and warm hug, by his lady luck, who is so overwhelmed and happy tears flowing from her eyes.

"Tusi mere dil de raja ho. Tusi mere dil da ik hissa ban gaye ho, har pal jo mainu tuhade naal bitaonda hai, mainu mehsoos hunda hai ki main sabto bhagyaanwaala insaan haan. Tusi Rab ton vadhhi khushi ho. Tuhade zindagi vich aune layi dhannwaad. Main tuhanu pyaar kardi haan." ["You are the king of my heart. You have become a part of my heart, every moment I spend with you makes me feel like I am the luckiest. You're the best thing I could ever ask from God. Thank you for coming into my life. I love you."] said Anushka, making everyone shocked, with her confession in Punjabi. It took them a few seconds, to get back, but Virat was shocked to hear a confession from Anushka in Punjabi. They both stood there for a minute, enjoying themselves in their own world. The CLICK sound brought them back, as the recording was stopped."Wow bhabhi, you learnt Punjabi for bhai." teased Arya, and everyone hooted again. Anushka was completely shy, she covered her face with her hands, getting back to the circle.