Shoto POV:

I woke up to a loud blaring sound right next to my ear. It jolted me awake and my eyes were basically half closed. I checked the time on my phone. It read 5:30 in the morning. I swung my legs over the bed and almost scared myself. I forgot we had moved so I was quite confused as to why I was in a beautiful white room. I made quiet steps over to the bathroom in my room. I twisted the nozzle to turn on the shower. The shower head was square and attached to the wall. The walls were tile and the floor of it were grey pentagons. I undressed out of my pajamas and put them to the side. I stepped into the shower and I washed my body and hair.

After I had finished my shower, I grabbed the white and grey lining towel from the towel rack and wrapped it around my body. I tied my hair up into another towel to help dry it. I went over to my closet and picked up the outfit I had hung up for today. It was one of those white sweater things where both shoulders are off the shoulder and it crossed in the centre. I had some jeans where they had silver stars on them. I accessorized with gold jewelry. That took me about 45 minutes in total. I had around two more hours before I started my new school. Yay.

I never unpacked my makeup from my bag so I took the multiple bags out and started assembling my new vanity

I never unpacked my makeup from my bag so I took the multiple bags out and started assembling my new vanity. I put some plastic structures up on some of the bases and ledges and left some spots empty for other things. I kind of just scattered all of my makeup across the vanity and made the decision I would just continue to clean it all up after school.

After throwing everything in one of my suitcases around looking for my blow dryer, I finally found it at the bottom

After throwing everything in one of my suitcases around looking for my blow dryer, I finally found it at the bottom. I stood up feeling a pain in my back but this was common. I fumbled with the cord until I got to the part I plugged in and I blow-dried my hair straight as if it wasn't pin-straight already. As much as I loved the vanity and the big mirror attached to it, I couldn't stand seeing the reflection coming from the strange glass. The scar. My scar. The red stain around my eye on the left side of my face. I've covered it up for as long as I can remember, and nobody but my family and doctors have seen it. Not even any of my friends. I didn't want them to see it. I hated the way it looked. I believe it makes me look unattractive to anyone. I spend so much time just making it basically invisible on my face. It's why I don't go out in the rain. I can't. It would reveal the complete eyesore on my face.

"Shoto!" My mom yelled up at me. "What is it Mom?" I yelled back. I was nearly done with covering up the scar and I still had the rest of my makeup to do. "We are leaving in fifteen minutes!" I yelled back, "okay!" In a sweet voice but on the inside I was dying. I had to rush.

I threw the rest of my makeup on and gently stuffed my bag with different items. Notebooks, makeup items to redo if needed, stationary, and just simply other things you bring to school. I left my room a mess and continued on down the multiple flights of stairs to the kitchen. I checked to see if there was anything and luckily there was a granola bar I could eat. "Shoto Todoroki get down here right now we have to leave!" My dad boomed. I wasn't going to get to school late, my dad just had a thing for being early. "I'm coming!" I yelled down.

I scampered down the last couple of steps. "I didn't realise how early we were leaving." I said quietly to my mother. "You have to talk to the principal since you missed the last interview with your father." I sighed in disbelief. "Get out quickly, we don't have much time." My Dad added. I picked at some of the lining on my jeans because I was extremely nervous. I was more than nervous, I was absolutely petrified. None of my friends go here, which means starting new friendships from scratch.

I stepped into the big, white car and ducked my head down so I didn't bang it against the door frame. The inside of this car was really pretty, it had cream seats with some fake wood decoration for the frames of the things like the air conditioner. I actually really liked it. I put my head up against the seat and closed my eyes initially just because of nerves but also hopefully getting a little nap before we get to the school.