Chap 1 the meeting

Author's note: IM SO BORED( tf did i do? i started writing bi instead of bored i'm too gay for this shit )

Tomz POV

The way this day started was horrible, I was having my beauty sleep when some bitchy person decided OH LETS WAKE EVERYONE UP WITH MY PROBLEMS!

And that wonderful person was Wilbur, drunk Wilbur to be exact. Apparently he and his friend group had gone partying and got Will drunk but instead of dealing with him themselves they brought him home to be our problem and what made the situation worse is that Techno's friend was staying over and umm how do i say this he asked the friend to fuck him and that friend yelled out wtf waking up me,Techno,and Phil.

To sum it up Will got grounded on the first day of school embarrassing to be honest but what this also meant is that all of us woke up at 2am and in fact no one could fall asleep so Phil made me and Techno get ready I don't know why so don't ask me maybe he wanted us to finally get lovers because he kept saying "Wear the prettiest thing in your closet" weird!

Anyways- " Tommy it's time to go!" Phil's voice shouted Already? I thought before coming down and seeing a cursed image Will...in a dress, apparently he  also had to wear a dress as revenge from Techno for waking us all up "Bye and good luck to Will~" I yelled before running out of the house and joining Tubbo as he was passing by.

Purpled's POV

"It's my birthday!!!!!" I heard my sister yell out meaning 'sigh' that means its Valentine's day, ok this is my personal opinion but i don't like Valentine's day it's so lovey dovey and everyone kisses in the halls it's so annoying and what makes it worse is it's my sisters birthday so I have to celebrate that too but enough about that.

Some drama happened last week being Tommy the brother of Technoblade caught his boyfriend Deo cheating on him with some super popular girl I feel sorry for him even though Im friends with Deo he always expressed himself as loving Tommy a lot and in the span of 5 days he just cheated.

What am I saying? His brothers bully Val i shouldn't care, but then again Tommy is Val's best friend after me 'sigh' life is too complicated "Purpled you coming?" Val said sticking her head in my room "Yeah" although Val's birthday is today she doesn't want gifts she just wants to hang out with me and her friends.

"Come on Ezra let's go" I said "What? isn't it a bit too early?" "No? Remember we have to walk since Punz is on his trip" she groaned after I broke the news "I forgot about that" she said looking in our closet for her backpack, as she pulled it out I said "Hey aren't you going with your friends today?" "Oh yeah, your coming with us by the way" I let out a sigh "ok"

Unsurprisingly when we walked out of the house I saw her friends Tubbo,Ranboo, and i guessed the last one was Tommy since i've never met him before "Hey Ez! Happy birthday!" the guy I guessed Tommy was said as soon as he saw her "Hey Tomz! Thanks, by the way this is my brother Purpled he'll walk to school with us today and might hang out with us" she said with a grin "Mkay" Ranboo answered.

We were only a block away from our house before Valeri asked me "So who's yours?" I hadn't been listening so I didn't know what to say but I was brave and went for a short "Umm what're you talking about?" she looked at me exasperated before rolling her eyes and saying "Wow your so nice not even listening to what I have to say" "Lay off of him"Tommy said "We were talking about our crushes, because Val has no sense of decency and understanding"
"Oh" I thought about it for a moment before saying "I don't have one" "Ugh your no fun" Val said before turning to Tommy and asking him the same thing "I won't tell you cause I know they don't like me back" "What about Tubbo and Ranboo?" I asked genuinely curious "They like each other"she smirked before she said "Bee duo for the win!" I chuckled before looking over to Tommy and asking "How do you know your crush doesn't like you" "I have almost never talked to them" he said shrugging "Okay...Anyways we're here!" Valeri yelled out "Bye Val,and pls don't ditch your classes"I said walking to my first class "Just for you I won't skip library but the rest I am" she called out after me.

~FINALLY DONE, btw i'll add details and more info later but for now there you go plus little spoiler Tommy likes Purpled!~

-812 words-

~Shoutout to @purpled_innit for voting on this chapter ty!~

~Just a btw I'll post the next chapter on Valentine's day since it's themed after it~

~I need u guys to decide wether Purpled finds out in the next chapter or in the fourth chapter, also I need recommendations for fourth and fifth chapters~

~I'm posting the next chapter tomorrow in the morning~