Chap 2 My Valentine<3

Authors note: Thank you so much for 28 reads it warms my heart to see it+IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY!

Tommy POV

The group of us had gone to library but were planning on ditching the rest of our classes to hang out with Val.

As we were about to go get some ice cream I remembered it was also Valentine's day so I had to give my crush a card in their locker right at that moment I got my chance "Um Val didn't your brother tell you to put his jacket in his locker?" Tubbo asked "Ya but I'm lazy" she said shrugging "Wth Val, that's so rude" I exclaimed "If you think thats so rude then go put his jacket in his locker" She said quite obviously annoyed "You know what I will! What's his password?" "45628" she looked confused as she said it then realized "Wait sec-" but I ran off before she could say anything since I knew she had finally understood, for those who don't know yet I have a crush on Purpled, yeah the guy who is Valeri's twin and is very mature for minor.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

As I approached Purpled's locker I looked around to make sure no one was watching me and put in the code Val gave me, 45628 was it? I opened his locker and put his jacket in but right on top I put a pink envelope that said Purpled on it, as I closed his locker and started heading back to the group I thought about how he might react I wonder if he'll come to Val first to ask if she did it since she's quite the prankster and she'll probably start saying things like 'of course it was me what type of sister doesn't put love notes in her brothers locker' but she'd be covering for me since she now knows.

As I approached the group I saw a very flustered Ranboo and a clearly flirty Tubbo, and of course on the side a very disturbed Valeri 'sigh' I walked up to her and whispered "Boo" it caught her off guard and she fell forward on her face but nevertheless she still wanted to talk about what happened earlier "Do you like my brother?" though she was not shouting at me I still felt uncomfortable that she might tell him "Yeah..." "Omg Arson boy owes me 100 bucks" her eyes had stars in them "You bet on me?" i said dumbfounded "I bet on pretty much everyone don't act like your special" she said "Plus I live with him and you are pretty much my best friend so of course I had to bet on you" "Your weird" "Don't act like you aren't" she said as we walked over to Ranboo and Tubbo so that we could decide as a group where to go next.

POV Valeri

This futher proves my point that siblings and best friends will get together more then half of the time so it shouldn't be a problem that I decided to get some money out of it, now actually getting down to business Tommy likes Grace and Grace doesn't like him back thats not good so lets try and change that. By making them hang out together today and for the next few weeks but that also means I have to convince Grace to skip classes with us which is in fact not very easy, I'll probably end up asking Tubz for help since he is like my partner in crime, not Tommy surprising I know but Tommy isn't a person that works well with me in a situation like that this doesn't mean he is not my best friend or one of them at least its just that we work better in different situations that are more like small pranks and sleepovers, but with Tubbo its more like gossiping, spreading rumors, and BIG pranks that get a lot of attention unlike the pranks I do with Tommy which are either not known about or are known only by a small group of people.

Now to stop ranting and actually focus on the story ( YEAH VAL BREAKS THE FOURTH WALL A LOT ) me and Grace were walking together since I wanted to see his actual reaction to Tomz's love letter and if the letter was even any good, As we got to his locker he opened it to find a letter.

Purpled POV

~Spoiler alert I switch POVs very often so don't be surprised if a person only gets a paragraph of their POV~

I opened my locker like on a regular day and saw something VERY unexpected, A love letter to be exact I knew it was a love letter since there was a heart on it and it said my name which everyone who writes me a letter is too lazy to do ( Yeah, Val I know about your stupid laziness ) I knew that this of course couldn't be Val because of her big issue with writing my name on her letters so this was an.....actual secret admirer, I opened the letter to find the following written:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I don't know how I fell
In love with you
- your secret admirer

"Val, was this you? I need to know if I have to take it seriously" I said uncertain if this was real "Oh of course, sending love letters to siblings is a thing that all siblings are supposed to do, I don't know why you didn't for me" She answered obviously mocking, Ok I gotta be honest its is SO annoying when she does this cause I'm just checking to make sure, Its really not that hard to say 'No, it was not me' but of course she is incapable of that I sighed and walked away from her thinking of who could possibly like me.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

OMG I ACTUALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER?
This chapter took a very long time and I'm very thankful too my now, 78 READS? SINCE WHEN?
Thank you Thank you Thank you!
I never thought I'd go this far, I can't even express how thankful I am but I hope that the future of this book will be good and you guys will enjoy.

Word count: 1083 words