Chapter 3 Val and Tubbo's exellent hookup plan

A HUNDRED READS?
Wow I can't believe that you guys actually enjoy my cringe writing, but all in all thank you so much your guys support has been such a big thing. I honestly don't think I'd be writing this if you guys didn't support me but thank you and I hope you will enjoy this chapter, By the way this chapter is mostly Val asking for help or complaining and creator giving references to Genshin Impact, Oh and the things that she says are based on events in two stories that are called 'Fallen for you' and 'Our Eternity' by @aviartea they are about the ships Xiaoven ( Xiao x Venti ) and Kazuscara ( Kazuha x Wanderer or Scaramouche ) @aviartea is a very good writer and is really good at writing stories so I recommend reading their other stories if you like Genshin Impact.

POV Val

So I have officially decided that I'm bad at hookups when I'm on my own so I'm planning to make Tubbo join me in this wonderful idea of mine. It was after school so if I wanted to talk to Tubbo then I would have to walk to his house and his house is 30 minutes away which in fact is not an understatement and one time it took me even longer so I probably should get going, wait a sec shouldn't I text him that I'm coming? Probably I sighed ok creator you can't expect me to do that each time I sigh cuz what type of person does that ( I CAN AND I WILL ) Oh my god fine I sighed and got out my phone.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

₊⁎⁺Sparkle₊⁎⁺- Hey Tubz do you mind if I come over?

BeeBoy★彡- why?

₊⁎⁺Sparkle₊⁎⁺✧- Well I need help with something

BeeBoy★彡- uh ok but why is this my problem?

₊⁎⁺Sparkle₊⁎⁺✧- Great! I'll go now

BeeBoy★彡- you're not gonna answer my question are you?
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I grinned knowing that Tubbo would be super helpful in getting Tommy and Grace together especially since I had helped him with Ranboo so with that lovely sentiment I started my way to his house.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I was about halfway to Tubbo's house when I saw a unexpected sight when I say unexpected I mean totally expected it was our favorite dnf which means Dream and George ♡ since heh Dream is my brother I already knew that he liked George even before he admitted it to himself, But I was on a different mission so I just snapped a picture to prove to Dream that I wasn't making things up about him and George secretly being together, and with that I skipped off with a goofy grin on my face showing everyone that I was certainly not doing something I was supposed to be doing.

After about 5 minutes I came across-

Tommy?

What in the heck was he doing here?

Ugh, this makes my mission even harder since heh ( NO NOT ANOTHER VENTI, if you get the reference then u are amazing ) he knows my tactics, particularly my job as a shipper who senses ships faster then the actual people realize that they like them and since he told me that he likes my brother he will be more on guard then usual, hey creator I kinda feel like this should be a third person thing ( Nah ) oh well ok lets move on, what was I talking about again? Oh right Tommy is basically in front of me and I heh need to go around him without letting him know its me and as a matter of fact this is not very easy as I already explained so- wait a sec, is that Tubbo? Oh my fudging god are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?

So uh I got to come up to Tommy and get Tubbo to come somewhere with me WITHOUT Tommy realizing that I was looking for help to get him to date my brother, heh ( PLEASE STOP POSSESSING HER VENTI ) oh shush up and let me continue my story, by this point I think that I'm just stalling cuz I don't want too have a pissed off Tommy glare at me while I walk away with Tubbo ( HUH? wtf I wrote Tubbo and my auto correct changed it too Tubbolive even tho I have never even written that ) GO AWAY! PLEASE! Anyway on that note I really should stop stalling and come up to Tubbo.

Hey, I think they saw me cuz they are coming my way uh oh Tommy already looks suspicious and Tubbo looks confused oh fudge I really need help, Oh dear Celestia! I'm dying today!

"Hey Val, You said you needed my help right?" Tubbo said as we got closer "With what?" Tommy asked already looking pissed cause he knew the answer "Oh nothing that bothers you" I said, I guess I really suck at lying cause Tommy glared right after I said that sentence heh- HELP PLEASE! ( Nah this is not my problem ) CREATOR IF YOU DONT HELP ME IM LITERALLY DEAD!

"Val is the thing you need help with in any way related to what we talked about earlier?" Tommy said glaring at me and perfectly resembling Xiao scolding Venti but yet in this case its not because of drinking too much or stealing wine from Ei instead its from asking help to hookup him with his crush which to be honest is kinda stupid since i'm helping him get together with his crush, ugh now that I think about this is a waste of hope his case is WAY too tragic but then again so was the Xiao and Venti case but they somehow still got together, I guess miracles do happen now back to Tommy's question "No... I need help with a different project of mine, hint hint its dnf" I said remembering how easy it is to fool him just from saying that sentence in my head I got my goofy grin back, and now Tommy is backing away from me not wanting to deal with this he really hates me doesn't he?

I don't know why he is my best friend, of all people we are the ones who are the worst to be together honestly I prefer being around Punz rather than Tommy, You probably think thats normal because he is my brother BUT NO we get along worse than Xiao and Kazuha, oh I wonder what would happen if Tommy heard this, Oh Celestia I just realized how much of a rude comment that was uh sorry Tommy if you ever see this uh don't get mad please....or sad thats even worse.

Now moving on from that very dark thought Tubbo looks ready to go, probably because last week me and him literally drew fanart of those two and have been shipping them for over 2 years so yeah we should probably be fine with Tubbo on the other hand Tommy looks like he will run away from me any second now but this shouldn't come as a surprise as he and Dream don't get along and the only ship that he ever helped with was Tubbo and Ranboo Aka Bee duo and still he didn't get involved in it that much.

And with that as me and Tubbo walked farther and farther away from Tommy I whispered in Tubbo's ear

"Just so you know this is not about Dnf but rather a certain Purpledinnit"

*:.. o(▽≦)o ..:*

Wow this is quite a surprise and by this I mean the fact I finished this chapter so fast and the fact that I need to make a part two to this chapter, if you're confused why it's because this chapter says something about a hookup plan but as a matter of fact this chapter has nothing but Val walking to Tubbo while listing her thoughts, Anyway if you gotten this far into the story thank you and a giant thanks to @aviartea for all of the cool stories they made, also this chapter is mostly me putting out my thoughts so yeah it might be weird, but last thing I wanted to say is PLEASE put recommendations for chapter 4 aka the part 2 of this chapter cause I have no idea what to do.

word count: 1384 words