chapter 41//**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

ok im genuinely sorry for how long that break was but i really really needed it. sorry if this chapter is rough, i need to get back into the flow :)

also reminder that casey is puck (why did i pick that name oh my lord)

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

.·:*¨¨* don's pov *¨¨*:·.

"do you have any idea how long I waited for you?" i say, pissed and i have no clue how casey is staying so unfazed.

i take a step closer and i move my hands up to pull my locs into a ponytail but then i remember i'm a green turtle. oops.

puck stares up at me with a dull look and i swing my bo-staff, hitting it on the ground to make a point. it seems to work because he starts frantically speaking.

"no, no, no, i totally understand what you're saying." casey speaks and i feel i might have gotten somewhere until his attention is brought right back to his video game.

puck's hands flick over the joy-con of the controller and he unpauses his game. "could you just, just shut up for one second. i'm trying to beat this Ievel."

i grimace and step in front of his tv to distract him. "were you even planning on showing up?" i say, rolling my eyes as i wave around my staff.

then i notice something in the room behind the gaming set up. i walk over, opening the closet curiously. 

there's a whole bunch of shit in there, money, a bike, an atm, some backpacks with stuff in them and various valuables.

"what's this?" i say, turning back to puck with a disgusted look. i'm genuinely so weirded out. "where did you get all this stuff?" i ask, moving back over to where he sits.

casey remains unfazed, speaking as he plays his video game. "it doesn't belong to me." he says, and shrugs like it doesn't matter and like it didn't totally ruin my big master plan.

"you stole it?" i say, stunned and confused. this does throw a wrench into things. "pretty cool, right?" i stare for a second and then quickly shake my head and hands.

i stand in front of him again, frantically trying to get this lazy guy's attention. "no, no, no, no! you're a hero!" i say, throwing my hands up in desperation.

"being a hero is for Iosers!" casey says and he finally is drawn away from the video games. that sentence goes against everything i knew, how i thought of leo.

i continue to stare with a grimace as he speaks "it's work, work, work,i only took the gig to get the girl, and it turns out y/n doesn't want anything to do with me."

what. the. fuck. 

casey was talking about y/n l/l this whole time? who he liked was my y/n, my girl? "y/n l/l?" i say, absolutely stunned, i'm floored.

"yeah! y/n l/l!" puck says and i nod, glancing away with wide eyes. i'm genuinly so confused, did- no way y/n liked casey... does she?

i glance back at casey as he's still blabbing on. "i saw her having dinner and making googly eyes
at some intellectual dweeb!" oh. that would be me.

"who needs all that noise? that's why I think we should team up." how are the words coming out of this guys mouth still surprising me???

i just stare for a second, he wants to team up? with othello? this plan is really not at all working. "you... wait... what?" i'm so absolutely confused.

"with my power, and your big-headedness, we could rule the city!" casey says, throwing his hands up.

i turn to him, with my hands on my hips. my head hurts from all that's happening. "you want to team up?" i echo with a weak voice.

"i even drew up some new costume designs, see?" i glance down at the scribbles on a lined paper, it's honestly absolute nonsense.

"costume designs?" i mutter, making a face at the sight of the kindergarten scribbles. "you'd be the brains, so you'd get a Iittle brain, wearing glasses on your costume, or something.

i tone out his rambling and i take a couple steps back, genuinely floored from the past 20 minutes. "and since I'm the cool one, i'd have, Iike, two tanks swordfighting..." how is this guy still talking???

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

thanks for the wait guys!!! been so much better oh my god <3 sending love to all who read and follow!!!