A/N pt. 2

IT'S BEEN A FEW MONTHS AND THIS SHIT BLEW UP. HUH????

Ngl, I am shocked. Do y'all hate y'all self's? 😭

Anyways, thank you for over 800+ viewers. Honestly, I didn't know this would blow up I mean this started by me just messing around. Well I hope you guys had a happy new year and here are some questions and answers if you were wondering about this which I doubt but ima but it there anyway.

Question 1

Am I ever going to post about this book again?

- The answer is, I don't know. Honestly never saw this blowing up and even so, it was something for me to just goof off with.

I believe I started this when I was a year younger and it's just been something that was something people could laugh at ever since. I might start this up again for smut/lemon practice and to get in to the grove but no promises.

Question 2

Is this all what you post on your account?

- At first I wanted to be a writer but I got discouraged a lot and became more of a reader. I think during this book or before this book I had a break up so it was more of a coping mechanism for me, yk finding something I am good at to stop thinking about that toxic relationship I had.

I am still going through finding what fits me so maybe I will come back to the account, maybe not. But, I definitely know I have like
4 not started books in drafts 😭

-------------------

Well, that's all I can think about so questions for you or more of a question.

Who hurt you? Honestly, because how the hell did you read this book and some of y'all kept up with it. Like, are you ok mentally?

Anyways, I am in that boat myself if you are not. I won't tell you it gets better because I am not you and I don't know what your going through, I mean I am a stranger on the internet who was so brain dead she made butter and toilet bowel cleaner fuck. Ik, I need a life and I am working on it... Maybe..

But what I will say is keep trying, never know if someone's gonna find you in that whole. Maybe you can also alert people you are in it, because though I wished my family knew I was dealing with, they couldn't read my mind, and if you can't tell your mom, if you have a friend, tell them or maybe a trusted sibling. And if you don't have either of those...

I mean, I am here. 24/7, 365. I can be your friend, maybe we could exchange fake drama (because this is online pooks, don't want you to give away something personal ❤) or talk about games or the newest song or book. I mean I love romance, I am a hopeless romantic but if you love other books, I will still listen and respect it. Just know your not alone :)

Remember to drink water today, eat, at least take a nap or say screw that and listen to a healthy dose of music I don't care as long as you take care of yourself, FULLY. Now have a good day/night and comment some things you want me to write if you enjoy this weird thing which I doubt but hey, you do you.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                          THE END??? (OR IT'S JUST LIKE A CORYXKENSHIN BREAK???)