𝗶. 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇 had always been a real pain in Travis Kelce's ass

For the past year and a half, the sophomore had been taking the foreign language class, and to him, it was hell on earth. It wasn't that he was a terrible student, (he had straight B's) but things just didn't click when it came to french.

He watched the teacher write verbs and nouns on the board, and tried to keep a mental note of what was going on.

Key word; tried.

Eventually he gave up on that idea and floated off into daydream land, where he fantasized the Super Bowl that was going to be played that weekend, a battle between Peyton Manning's Colts, and Rex Grossman's Bears. The sophomore was so stuck in his head, that he didn't realize the principal had walked in.

"Mr. Kelce!" shouted someone, sounding far off. However, It was just loud enough to bring Travis back down to earth.

Once he realized the situation, he sat straight up. "Sir, yes sir." he replied dumbly. A few kids laughed.

The middle aged woman rolled her eyes, "please step outside into the hall with me." Travis didn't hesitate; the woman scared him.

The hallway were bare. Both because class was in session, and because the principal was out for blood on her rounds. She loved nothing more than to hand out a week's worth of detention for any delinquent daring enough to skip class. She was in her element.

"Mr. Kelce, are you aware of why I asked you out here today?"

"No ma'am, but I'm sure you'll tell me." a glare was shot his way for the comment.

"There is to be a new student in your year, who is moving to your neighborhood. The school figured it would be good for you to show the student around the school, and to be a friend for them."

"Why me?" the football player asked, with a whining tone.

"Because, Mr. Kelce, you are failing French, and if you do this, you'll receive enough extra credit for you to pass with a high C."

Travis knew that keeping his grades up was better than getting fussed at for bad ones.
So, he took the deal.

{{{{{{{{{{•}}}}}}}}}

Travis flexed his arm, watching the reflection of it in his bathroom mirror. He thought he'd seen a new vein that would get the ladies flocking too him.

Travis then heard a, "What the hell are you doing?" from behind. He turned and saw that it was his older brother, Jason.

Jason's expression can't exactly be described. It was grossed out, but impressed, confused, and concerned.
Jason was a senior, almost two years older.