𝟎𝟎𝟑 ⚹ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

song: ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴏᴜᴛ

*٭🟊٭* 

Estelle sat cross-legged on her novelty blue couch that she loved to death after she found it in an op shop. It reminded her of her favourite things, it was colourful and bright and comfy enough for her.

It had been a long and tiring first day to kick off the start of the mission. She was already feeling the dread, coupled with the fear that everyone had for this mission, and they hadn't even been briefed fully yet. The sounds of the old, black, and white movie played on her TV as she gripped the glass of wine in her hand.

She grinned as she watched the sweet love between the two main characters. She always watched the old black and white films about love that made your heart swell, and your thoughts wander as you picture yourself falling in love likes it's a movie. But the scene fades to the background and Estelles's heart races as she hears her doorbell ring out.

She placed her wine down beside her with a small frown at the disruption to her movie, sipping wine. She walked towards the door, opening it up to find four men looking at her with pizza, beer, uno cards and ice cream. Estelle looked at them with a slightly confused expression.

"I was watching a movie and drinking wine, then its all interrupted by you four." Estelle leaning on the doorway.

"Stella, you love us. How could you ever not want us here?" Ben stated with a tip of his hat. Jesse hummed in agreement.

Estelle looked towards Callum and Bradley, looking for an explanation but received nothing but a smile. Estelle quickly moved to snatch the cowboy hat from Ben's head before moving her arm to let the men inside her house.

Ben shouted in protest as he walked past her, pushed from behind by Bradley. Estelle looked up at Bradley with a soft smile. Bradley just smiled back, a smile that felt like a day at the beach where the warmth of the sun is on your face; a moment you never want to leave. \

The two were interrupted by the sound of Jesse changing the tv to a recent game of football. Estelle looked towards the man standing before her tv with a disapproving head shake.

"Jesse I was watching that movie." Estelle stated earning nothing but a hand wave from the engrossed man, sitting on her novelty blue couch chanting at the tv screen as men ran like chickens with no heads carrying a ball towards the 'end zone' on the field.

Callum just laughed softly at the situation as he watched Estelle stand in front of the man blocking his view of the game, Jesse attempted to get the woman to move, every now and then pointing out how she was not 'made of glass' and she had to move.

Ben had gone on a hunt for Estelle's record player that she had, and alongside it were her records that she loved and treasured as if it were a child of hers. Callum and Bradley leaned against the kitchen bench top, watching their friends while also setting out the pizza and drinks that the men had brought along with them.