Chapter 3 Minji and her jealousy

**At Wednesday Minji and Yuna didn't have any work because of an accident that happened last time on Monday. Kang Yuna thought of her self to go ahead and hang out with her friends outside. At first Kim Minji agreed and didn't mind but After a while when Yuna left, She became a bit suspicious about this situation of Kang Yuna going out with her friends alone. Minji decided to stalk Yuna everywhere even in the bathroom when Yuna was just fixing her hair and added some colone on. Minji was starting to get a bit possessive at this time."

**Kim Minji's POV:**

**Groan**

- "This better be not what i think it is! Kang Yuna better not cheat on me with her stupid friends and that stupid guy that looks like a lizard!"

**Kim Minji started to get jealous of Yuna hanging out with her new friends without her.**

- "Hm.. Oh no- She's gonna spot me!"

**Minji hid behind the bush**

**Yuna left the bathroom**

Kim Minji:

**Whispering**

- "Whew.. That was close.. But im not done stalking you!"

-Time skip-

~8:00Am > 10:00Am~

**After a while of Minji Stalking Kang Yuna**

**Kim Minji's POV:"

- "Whew... Hah~... Im getting tired for the past 2 hours!..."

**Minji was about to leave and give up until when she saw the guy of Kang Yuna's friends hold Yuna on her waist with one hand. This was when Minji decided to stay because her suspicious mind got back to her instantly when she saw this situation of Yuna and her "lovely" Friends.**

**Kim Minji's POV:"

- "I really don't like the look of this.. Maybe im just overthinking... BUT WHAT IF SHE LEAVES ME!?... no! She'll never do that... BUT WHAT IF-... Aghh!! Forget it!.. I'll see the next move that guy makes."

**Minji stayed for another few hours and overheard the conversation**

**Kang Yuna's POV:"

- "It's good to see you guys. I must go back though because Minji might be looking for me."

**Her friend spoke up**

- "Your beautiful Yuna. And Cute too..."

**Yuna felt uncomfortable but still thanked the guy for his compliment to kang Yuna**

**When Minji heard this she wasn't just going to let that slide so soon.**

**Kang Yuna's POV:**

- "Hey.. Yuna i like you.."

**Yuna had it**

- "Wh-what? .. but im already in a relationship.."

**He replied**

- "So!? It doesn't matter.. I want you all to my self! No one can take you away from me."

**Minji had enough overhearing those words and eventually came up to Yuna. Yuna was shocked to see Minji just pop up glaring at Both Yuna and her friend**

Kang Yuna:

- "M-minji!? What are you doing here!?"

**His POV:**

- "Ah... You must be Yuna's sister.. Im her boyfriend by the way"

**Minji had it and slapped the man's face hard**

**He couldn't believe this behavior of Minji. But because he also didn't know that she was the girlfriend of Kang Yuna.**

Kim Minji:

- "THE HELL!? WHY'D YOU LET IT SLIP LIKE THAT YUNA!?"

Kang Yuna:

- "I- I tried to tell him! Believe me!"

**Groaning Minji**

- "Liar! I heard everything!!!"

**Yuna realized something from minji that had just happened right here.. right now**

- "Oh!? So you were Stalking me!?"

- "I had to! i didn't have a choice"

**Scoff**

- "Yes you did! You just had the urge to do it huh!?!"

**Minji glared at the guy**

- "Listen here you twit! Im The girlfriend of this woman and you will NOT steal her from me. EVER!"

**Yuna held Minji back by her waist and calmed her down**

-Time skip-

**At house**

Kim Minji:

- "Why'd you agree on him doing that!?"

**Kang Yuna scoffed**

- "I told you i tried to back away but couldn't. And i was gonna speak up to him but then YOU came out of nowhere!"

- "UGH! Stop making excuses!!"

**Groan**

- "Says the one That's a stalker!"

- "Well don't mind my possessive side!!"

- "Whatever."

**Kang Yuna was about to leave until she heard sniffs and tears falling. As Expected, It was Kim Minji crying**

- "Wha- minji??"

**Minji started tearing up because of the argument she had with Kang Yuna. She never really liked Yuna yelling at her everytime, because it hurt her**

**Yuna got flustered to see Minji and her teary eyes. She always found Minji cute every time she cried**

"i-..."

**Yuna had no choice but just to hug Kim Minji because she felt bad for her and felt very guilty of her self, Screaming at Kim Minji her Girlfriend**

- "Im sorry.. I didn't mean to shout at you."

**Minji hugged back at Kang Yuna and buried her face on Yuna's Chest**

- **Sniff**

- "Please don't shout at me...it gets me startled everytime.."

- "Alright fine.. I promise I won't do it again.. Only if you behave!"

**Kim Minji sighed**

- "ok... Do you still love me though?... After what i have done.?.."

**Yuna sighed and gave minji a small kiss on the head**

**Minji smiled softly and so did Yuna.**

(AGHH kinda cringey of me XD..)