Chapter 11 Movie night

**One Movie Night at thursday, They decided to watch some Movies that caught their interest in. But the only problem was that both of them had different ones. Yuna likes Creepypasta's while Minji wanted Romance as always Everytime**

**Yuna Groaned**

- "Minji! Can't we watch something other than those??"

**She shook her head as if she was saying "no"**

- "No! This is my choice! I wanna watch Romance and stuff like this! You should too cus it's actually quite fun!"

**Sigh**

- "Can we watch something other than those!? How can you not be bothered by those sex scenes.. Honestly."

**As Yuna said that, She immediately got flustered**

**Clearing throat**

- "Ahem.. Lets just watch this Romance first!!!"

**Cold Sigh**

- "Fine. After this, I get to pick the Movie. Alright?"

**Her eyes widened with Joy and happily squealed**

- "Eeeeee!!! Thank you!!"

**She went up to hug her and scotched a little bit closer to cuddle with her under the blanket**

- "Im excited!"

**Scoff**

- "Good for you.."

- "Hey can you at least cheer up a little bit??"

**sigh**

- "Right.. Lets just get this over with"

**As Minji Played the Movie she couldn't help but feel very excited especially since she's watching it with Her love one, Kang Yuna**

- "Ooo!"

**It was starting to Satisfy her while Yuna was already disturbed at the very beginning**

**As the movie goes on, Yuna got bored and won't even look at the kissing scenes that popped up**

**She would roll her eyes**

**Minji caught her and whined**

- "Aw come on! Please enjoy the Movie?.."

**As Yuna looked at her, She clearly was trying to resist but just couldn't**

**She would Sigh**

- "Fine fine.."

- "Thank you!"

**She gave her a kiss on the cheek**

**Yuna blushed a bit as Minji gave her a peck**

- "Now let's continue!"

~Time Skip~

- Movie is halfway done -

**The Movie was about halfway done and a sex scene popped up, it didn't bother Yuna she was all normal**

**While Minji covered her eyes with deep blush Since she would usually watch sex scenes with censors, but this one is a little different**

- "Goodness! I can't look!"

**Yuna looked at her and had a pretty good idea in her mind, She wanted to tease Minji about it for a bit**

- "Oh why not? You picked this. This is your choice Minji~"

**Sigh**

- "I know i know! I guess.. maybe one peek won't hurt?.."