Chapter 21 "Are those Stains?"

Part 2 Of "What a woman"

**After the Bar, And Party, Kim Minji And Kang Yuna Got home. They Both were a bit Drunk Honestly. Yuna Had control of herself since she kind of got used to it, But her blush Is very Visible. Meanwhile Minji.. The Not so Calm one. Drinking 5 Cups of Red wine For her isn't really a good idea. But she can't help herself**

**Minji Hopped on the Bed, Leaving red wine stains from her Hand, Her Leg, And her Face**

- "Haaa..~!.. Finally! We are home!!"

**She Kisses the Bedsheets, Happy to be home until she realizes The Wine Stains on the bed sheets**

- "Ooh.. no..."

**Gulp**

**She intensively Swallowed her Sailva, Already imagining what would clearly happen if Yuna Knew this**

- "Uh.. Quick! I have to change the-"

- "Change the what Minji?"

**Yuna Interrupted**

**Kim Minji Looks away, Completely Embarrassed**

- "Im sorry. I- I really didn't mean to.. I .. Got the wine on the bed sheets.. When i.. Kissed it."

**Minji Expected her to Be mad or shout at her. But In Reality, Yuna actually found it funny and hilarious For her to kiss the bed sheets**

**Chuckle**

- "Why did you kiss the Bed sheets??"

- "Hm.. I just Missed The bed.."

**Yuna Then Got the Idea**

- "Oh~? You miss "Doing it" On the bed you mean?"

**Minji Wondered what she coudve meant, Until she realized it and Blushed 50 Shades of red**

- "NO! I-"

**Yuna Playfully Pinned her on the bed**

- "Oh Hush~ Don't be scared. I'll be Gentle. You know you want to"

**Minji Thought to her self for a second. She needed to resist but.. It sounds really good right now so she Just gave it all in**

- "F-fine.. Do it.."

**Yuna Smirked. This was going to be a lot of fun for her**

- "Now slowly take your clothes off"

**As Minji Listened to her, Yuna was getting something out of her Delivery**

**What Minji saw Made her Blush Deeper.**

**Yuna Pulled out a Vibrator and A DoubleHeaded Dildo**

- "What would you like to try out first, Kim Minji?"

**Minji shook her head no, But Her Clit was really messing with her right now. Just by looking at those sex toys, She already got her self wet, Which was unusual but Fun for Yuna**

- "Oh?~ You seem to like The Toy i have. Lets give it a try, Shall we?"

**Minji Nervously laughed at her as she swallowed her saliva Once more**

- "Good lord.."

**Yuna Slowly placed The Vibrator inside Minji**

**She Turned it on to level 1/10**

- "Does it hurt?"

**Minji Shook her head**

- "N-no.. It feels.. Alright.."

**She Turned it up to Level 2/10 for Minji**

**VRRRR VRRRR VRRRRR VRRRRR**

**As it vibrates, Minji was trying to hold it in. she was already flushed Red and All wet down there**