PROLOGUE

"Myra only you meri jaan you're the only thing I see nowadays. In my eyes, in my words, and in everything I do, your sight is the only sight that made me insane and sane at the same time. You are making me crazy for you. This heart belongs to you only jaan whether u keep it or reject it , I will never complain. I want you to forget all your insecurities. I promise I will be there with you always to destroy your worries, insecurities, troubles and everything else that bring tears to your precious eyes. Take your time, there is no rush - Tumhara ye Kabir tumhari intezaar mein puri zindagi guzaar sakta sirf tumhe dekhke"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hn mujhe ho gya pyar aapse Mr.Mehra. I am tired of denying my love for you Kabir I can't hold these emotions anymore. I just want you to know that I love you with my whole heart. From today onwards ,I am yours like you are mine. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Myra ,meri jaan maine tumhe kahan nhi dhundha. Your Bir was dying every moment in these 5months for you."

" I'm sorry. Do I know you? And I'm not Myra, I'm Amisha!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I found the reason for my smile the day I found you. You are my North, my South, my East and West, the sun of my morning and the night of my day! You are my everything. With you, my life becomes whole, and with you, my days become bright. In your hands, I would love to lay this night and for the rest of my life. Will you let me be the reason for your smile? Will you be my forever Myra? Will you make me the luckiest man alive in this world? Will you marry me again Myra?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so excited for writing my 1st story with some desi romance and cheesy flirtings.

Did you liked the prologue? Let me know in the comment section.

Lotss of love. Take care. And Byee byee 💕