21-RECEPTION PARTY

Thakkk

Thakkk.....thakkk.........

I woke up from my sleep because I heard someone knocking on the door over and over again. I quickly got out of bed and saw my angel's beautiful face shining in the sunlight. I grabbed a blanket and covered her up to her neck, then gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead. After that, I went to open the door.

" What are you doing here in my sister's room moron? Aur woh bhi shirtless."Aaahhh! I had such a nice surprise from my best friend who is also my saala. Oops, I forgot to mention that I secretly climbed up her balcony yesterday.

" Hii hello gudmorning!" I greeted with my forced smile.

" Gudmorning gaya bhaad mein tu yahan meri behen ke room mein adha nanga kyu ghum raha?" He folded his hands across his chest and waiting to burst on me.

"Umm....I actually kind of missing her. So I came at midnight yesterday to meet her." I replied while scratching my back of the head. 

" Ok toh milke chala jaata na. Abhi tak tu yahan kyu hai? And first of all wear your damn shirt." He said, so I quickly grabbed my shirt and put it on. After that, I headed outside to have a chat with Vihaan. While I was talking to him, Yashika came towards us.

" Arey Kabir bhaiya aap kab aaye?" She asked me with a smile unlike her husband.

" Kal adhi raat ko choron ke tarah aaya hai tumhare bhaiya." Vihaan replied her in a mocking voice. 

" Vihaan stop it! Kabir bhaiya apne Kabiri ko miss kar rhe honge isiliye raat ko aaye honge. Haina bhaiya?" She asked me with a teasing smile and I smiled. She informed me to get ready for breakfast and to wake up my angel. I quickly freshened up and headed to wake her up. However, she snuggled even closer to me. Reluctantly, I had to resort to a more forceful awakening, which resulted in a slight whine and a glare from her, then went to get ready.  As I patiently waited for her, twenty minutes passed by and she came out, leaving me completely mesmerized by her stunning appearance. She looked absolutely breathtaking in her  light pink anarkali.

" Kabir ap aise kya dekh rhe hai?" She asked bringing me out of my thoughts

" Aur kaise dekhu meri jaan? Aap ho hi itni khoobsurat ki bas dinbhar aapko dekhta hi rahoon."I responded by drawing her near, causing her cheeks to flush as she buried her face in my embrace  Then we all went to have breakfast together, and the Bhatia siblings were arguing and teasing each other. While we were eating, Baba and I talked about our business. After breakfast, it was time to leave. My sweetheart cried as she hugged her parents goodbye. I comforted her a lot until she stopped crying. Then we headed to Mehrotra Mansion. Since we had our reception party in the evening, I went to the office to finish some work.