29- GOT DRUNK

It has been a week we have came to the real kissing stage

It has been a week we have came to the real kissing stage. I got to taste the sweetness of her soft, rosy lips and it's driving me even more wild for her. Each passing day only serves to heighten my longing for her, driving me to seek out every opportunity to be close to her, to taste that sweetness again and again. And me, like a teenager in love, can't control myself but kiss her passionately. It's not like I'm making her uncomfortable, she's kissing me back too, and it acts like a fuel to my desires. A knock distracted me from my thoughts, I said come in and Ritesh entered the cabin.

" Sir Mr. Randhawa has arranged the meeting at his private club in the evening." He informed. 

"Alright, you go to the club and ensure he signs the deal. And make sure not to disappoint him," I instructed. 

 "But sir, he specifically requested your presence at the meeting, otherwise he will cancel the deal," He muttered. This Randhawa is such a jerk, who in the world holds business meetings at a club? But I have to admit, he's a skilled businessman.

"Fine, I'll go. Go grab me a cup of coffee," I said as he walked off. I called my angel to inform about my plans. She picked up in three rings.

"Hello Mr. Patidev," she greeted with excitement.

 "Hello Mrs. Patnidevi," I chuckled in response.

 "You miss me so much that you felt like calling me in between office hours," she remarked. 

 "Tum dur jaogi toh tumhe yaad karunga na, tum toh mere dil mein rehti ho." I replied. 

 "You only know how to do these sweet talks. Otherwise you don't know anything." she teased. 

 "Then give me the chance to do something to keep you awake all night and make you scream only my name." I said. I'm damn sure now that she's blushing and turning into a tomato. 

 "Say something, jaan. Will you let me do something to you?" I asked.

"Bir, please don't tease me," she whined.

 "Jaan, when did I tease you?" I asked innocently. 

 "Alright then, I'm ending the call." 

 "Jaan, wait. I called to let you know that I won't be able to pick you up from the office today. I'll send the driver instead, and I'll also be returning home late. So please don't wait for me and make sure to have dinner on time," I said. 

 "Why will you be coming home late? Is there a problem at the office?" she asked. 

 "No, jaan, a client has scheduled a meeting in the evening. I was planning to send Ritesh, but the client specifically requested for me to attend," I replied.

 "Okay. Still, try to come home soon. Bye," she said. 

 "Alright, bye meri jaan," I said and ended the call.