FIRST MEETING

" OMG,OMG,OMG!!!" it's the first thing in the morning i heard. "MEI!! WAKE UP! IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY!!!". I opened my eye's and saw both of my parent running around in my room, i got up and stretch my arms "MY DAUGHTER MY SWEET SWEET PRINCESS AREN'T YOU EXCITED!!" at first i was confuse. Yes my dad has been doting on me ever since i was born but somehow i can't seem to reach his level of clinginess. " well ig so since i've been dreaming about attending this school". I look up to the white ceiling remembered the day i got accepted. "HONEYYYY WE SHOULD LET MEI GET READY" my mom told my dad,"YOU RIGHTTT WE SHOULD LET OUR DAUGHTER CHILL SINCE ITS HER FIRST DAYYYYY" sometime's i wonder why my parent act like a 5-year old when they excited but im used to it so. 

"ughh..mom and dad really like making fuss early in the morning", Mei look at the mirror recalling the event that had happened a while a go. "Well hope my first day will not be crazy as my morning". Mei wash her face then she got ready wearing her boring shirt (gurl u gotta dress up).Mei went downstair and saw a feast of food, her eyes were fill with shocks " ummm..mum don't you think this is a bit-" Mei was cut off when her mom suddenly shove food inside of her mouth ( don't skip breakfast mochi's) "EAT MORE TALK LESS" her mom smiled widely. Mei sat on the table when suddenly her father stop eating and look in her eyes deep in her soul ( dude is serious). "Mei..you are now 15 and entering your delulu era-" Mei couldn't believe what she hear "DAD STOP WITH THE DELULU!!..god tiktok really change you" she can't believe that her dad is learning these slang despite that he is a boomer "Geez don't be such a boomer..anyways i just hope you going to do well in this new school" .Mei stared at her dad "me a boomer!!??" she said in her eyes but again her parent are weird. Mei look outside it's seem like a good day today "Don't worry dad i'm not a walking trouble" Mei smiled softly at her dad, Mei's dad chuckle he know his daughter is very strong mentally still in his eyes she just a innocent fragile girl.

"HAVE A FUN DAYYY MEIIII" her parent yells and of course Mei was embarasse but happy at the same time.Mei only walk since the school is only 15 minutes from her house. As she arrived in front of the gates her jaw drops "IS THIS A SCHOOL OR A CASTLE!! DAMN THOSE ARE BIG BUILDINGS!! IM GONNA BE LOST" Mei still can't believe her eye's. While she's there admiring the school structure .As she was looking around she felt there's hand touching her shoulder she then turn around and saw a guard "are you new here my child?" the guard smiled "Ahhh yes! my name is Mei!"  the guard just smile after hearing Mei introduced herself "Mei is it.. you remind me of someone" the guard pat Mei's head. Mei was confused (how many time u wanna be confused girl) that was one weird conversation. Mei entered she was impress how beautiful the school was suddenly she hear students screaming and cheering, Mei want to took a peek so she went to where the student went a she saw four student  "MASTER LOOK GREAT TODAY!!" Mei felt disgusted " MASTER!? WTH IS THIS SOME RANDOM MANHWA HAREM!!!" Mei only whispered since she know if she opened her mouth once she be dead. "Those girls are weird aren't they?" Mei look to her side, she saw a very cute girl with a cute two bun in her hair. "I don't know why they fuss over people walking" she scratch her head. "Because it's not the walking they focus on it's the face" a tall boy suddenly appeared behind the cute girl. "I'm kai this is Airin we both are in class 3-B ". Mei turned into a rock not because of magic ( gurl dis is reality) she was just stunned to speak or even blink!, nobody has ever wanting to talk to Mei since people always refer her as 'the weird kids' . "HELLO??? MISS RED GLASS???" Mei came to her sense when she sees a tiny hand waving in front of her. " Ahhhhhh! i'm sorry!. My name is Mei and i supposed to be in class 4-A" Mei smiled akwardly "supposed?" Airin stare in confused. "She's one of the fresh face" Kai broken the akward and confused tension between those two girls, "Oh! so she's the one big sister Dee mention!!" Mei look at the clueless "me? big sister Dee?", she wanted to ask who was the person they just mention but again like Kai said she is one of the 'fresh face' in this school so Mei felt she was not in position to ask about someone when they especially holding the tittle 'Big Sister'.

After the meeting with Airin and Kai, Mei felt nervous but somehow relief since she successfully talk to two humans being. Lost in fantasy Mei realised she was lost. Yes Mei is a girl with no sense of direction, back in old school she always lose her way back home without her brother by her side (the school was only 20 minutes away). "shoot, i'm lost!!!" Mei start panicking and start going full unfunctional robot walk opening each door in every corner she see. When suddenly, she opened one of the door with gold plate hanging "T.O.P discipline group" and there she saw a girl with long wavy hair staring deep to her soul with a cold eye's. She feel like she was about to get murder that time, the the girl come closer to her "What are you doing here?" Mei felt shiver as she heard the girl talking while staring into her eyes.