FAMILY 「PART 2」

Today is a very exciting day for all students who attend Mochaco Academy, it's mother's week! Every year the academy will celebrate mothers day but instead just a day they will celebrate a week which is full with a lot of preparation like showcase,art or anything to represent their love toward their mothers.
"HEYYYYY HOW YALL DOING!!" a happy goofy voice start to approach Mei,Kai and Airin table. "Isn't BIG SISTER DEE who always nosy" kai said with a mocking tone " you jealous cause you ain't me" Dee say while rolling her eyes judging Kai. Dee always come to other's student like a social butterfly sometimes the teachers need to drag her just to return her back to the class. " you seem excited?" Mei say while eating her fries "OFC!! MY MOM WILL BE HERE!!!" Dee jump excitedly. " damn another year full of paparazzi ig" Airin sigh. Airin mother is a very famous actress so since kindergarden Airin never got privacy since there always paparazzi around. "Thank god my mom keep it lowkey" Kai snicker "good for you ig" Airin say with an annoying tone and side eyeing Kai "anyway Mei how u feeling about performing for the main stage later?" Airin brings up the topic remembering that Mei class will be performing the opening for mothers day.Mei groaned "idkkkk~~..I'm nervous" Mei been thinking about all the negative thing that could happen during her class performance "don't worry Mei, yknow.when I was in first year my class was force.to perform for a 100 years old turtle.." Dee say trying to bring Mei mood up "let me guess the "remember our wildlife" day" Kai said. Dee just nodded "it's was akward.." Dee felt cringe remembering her old days.

After lunch, Mei hurriedly went back to her class to practice the song that they had prepared. As she walk she suddenly here a loud laughter nearby it was Riyu??!! Wait he's holding someone waist.. Mei eyes widened as she saw Riyu with other female in class alone hugging and laughing as he didn't just cheat on his girlfriend. Mei was bewildered she felt angry how could someone just cheat openly, as she was about to burst the door opened she felt like someone grab her wrist and pull her to other room. It was REEN!? DID SHE SAW RIYU CHEATED??!!. Mei was shock but then Reen went and lock the door "Don't interrupted them..." Reen say,Mei was beyond confused "b-but he cheating on you like-" "I know" Mei was cut off by Reen cold answer how could someone be so calm after knowing their boyfriend cheat on them?? "Just let them be..I have no time to deal with these things especially when I have a grand performance to attend.." Reen walked up to the window, Mei eyes widened as she saw Reen's beauty how could someone be so beautiful while getting hit by the warm breeze "you eyes are pretty" Mei spoke without thinking when she realised she instantly cover her mouth.Reen stood there without saying anything after couple of second she opened her mouth "really..I hated them since it came from a monster.." Reen glacé over to Mei and glance back outside instantly not wanting to make things more akward between them. "It remind me of someone.." Mei say,when she saw Reen eyes the image of Miss Arien instant came to her mind those blue sapphire eyes look so majestic its almost hard to believe that she wasn't dreaming. When Reen was about to ask Mei something someone knock on the door, Reen hurriedly opened and saw Riyu. Riyu affectionately cuddle Reen and wave to Mei "you both bonding now??" Riyu say with his hand on Reen's waist. "You should go back..you need to practise for the performance right?.." Reen said Mei took it as the signal for her to leave.Mei still remember that Reen once told her to stay away from Riyu for her own safety. "Ig I see you later then!!" Riyu say happily. Mei couldn't believe that Riyu had the nerve to touch Reen after he just touch other female earlier. Mei want to give Riyu a lessons but knowing Reen she tried to prevent any other trouble to happen.

REEN'S POV:
Mei finally left the room and now I'm alone with the last person I want to meet rn "baby~" Riyu start to snuggle into Me. "Stop with the act Riyu..." I told him off coldly "cmon babe!!..can't I just be your baby for one second" Riyu whined "you can act like a baby to your other chicks" I gave him a cold look. Riyu is 2 years older than me and he is the son of a very successful businessman who happened to have ties with my family. Last year summer party Riyu suddenly purpose me to be his girlfriend, things went to fast that i didn't even realise I said 'yes'. "Baby just for your information they are no better than you..yknow how much I love you" there he goes again with all of these lies "and another thing mr.wingstern told me he want to have a chat with you" ROU WILLIAM WINGSTERN the leader AKA the boss in Top 5 "when" I was beyond shock when Rou called its either you suffer or you suffer. Rou likes game and took it to extreme level like having someone life in his hand..he is a PHSYCO! "Baby...you good?" For once Riyu sound concerned "the earlier I chat w him the less it hurts ig" I say fearing for my life. The last time Rou called me he basically carves Riyu name on my back..there still scars behind me he say that this was part of ceremony where they celebrate one of the top 5 for having their 'lover' as I think about that day and pain, I felt a cold arm patting my back "It's for your own good right baby..your mine.." Riyu is so obsessive.He also the mastermind in Rou plan to carve his name onto my back.I tried to break up with him but he always has he's way to
Come back to me.. "My baby can't go since I already mark her.." Every time when I was in these type of situation I ask myself how the heck I got myself into these situations... "I love you so much Reen.." Riyu say but I ignore him..