💕

“Nice place.”

Small talk is clearly not Jeongguk’s forte, but that isn’t what he’s here for. He’s not here for talking, joking, drinks or dinner. He’s here, standing in Taehyung’s living room, with determination in his eyes and confidence in his chest.  He’s had his fair share of hookups, and he’s never left someone unsatisfied— he doesn’t intend to start now.

“Well,” Taehyung places his hands flush on his plump thighs. They’re sitting next to each other on the couch, the brunette wearing only a large t-shirt and panties, like two awkward high-schoolers.

“You seem nervous, pretty boy.” Jeongguk chuckles and leans closer before placing his own hand on Taehyung’s naked thigh. “Regretting your challenge?”

Taehyung’s blush is damned near violent and he furrows his eyebrows.

“Nervous? Bullshit.”

“Yeah? So why are leaning back?”

His tone is smug and that smile is infuriating. Taehyung hates to admit it, but Jeongguk is Sex on Legs and radiates cockiness.

It’s the good kind? The “I’m good and I know it,” instead of the “I’m overcompensating for my failure” type of  cockiness. He’s dripping in arrogance, and the brunette is almost ashamed to say he’s turned on by it.

“I dunno where your lips have been. Did you bring condoms?”

Jeongguk laughs. “I did, and I’m clean of whatever you think I might have.”

“Okay good because—”
“You’re doing /a lot/ of talking for someone who claims they’ll win this bet.”

Taehyung doesn’t get a chance to reply, not when a pair of soft, pink lips press against his. Everything moves too quickly, and he’s a little dizzy— one thing is for sure, however, his pussy is wet, This boy walked in smelling like cinnamon and confidence, his shoulders squared and his head high; Taehyung has met his match.

“Mmm.” He whines softly when their tongues touch and dance slowly. He grips the front of this stranger’s shirt and holds tight.  It moves from kissing to nipping, from nipping to biting, and soon, he’s so wrapped up in the feeling of teeth on his neck, he doesn’t notice the bigger picture.

Jeongguk’s hand is in his panties now that they’re flat on the couch. His two fingers are gentle when they slide  between his lips and dip into his slick entrance. He doesn’t push any further than that, simply wets them and pulls them out.

“Mm!” Taehyung moans into the kiss  and jolts when those same two fingers press down gently on the one place he needs them most. “Ah.”

Their lips separate and Jeongguk buries his face into Taehyung’s neck. He licks and sucks harsh bruises into the unblemished honey skin, all while pushing raw sounds of pleasure from the older boy’s lips.

“Ngh.” The brunette lets his head fall sideways to expose his neck  more and spreads his legs more. Really, he wants his panties to come off so he can open up and let Jeongguk finger him or fuck him or both— but that comes later.

Right now, he’s being teased and taunted for putting forth this challenge. Jeongguk is slowly circling his clit, pressing on the sensitive bud and even dipping his fingers in more than before.

“Stop,” Taehyung whines. “Stop t-teasing, please.”

“I found it, huh?” Jeongguk chuckles and bites hard on the older boy’s shoulder. His chest swells with pride when Taehyung cries out and shivers.

Taehyung doesn’t nod or moan in confirmation because he refuses to give this man the satisfaction.

There’s no way Taehyung is going to tell this /stranger/ from Twitter than he’s found the magic spot in less than twenty minutes.

Fuck that.

“A-Ah!” He almost chokes on that moan as Jeongguk gently pinches his clit. It doesn’t hurt at all, but the shock and initial electricity that shoots up his spine scares him.

“Haha,” Jeongguk laughs at him. He finally pulls his hands from Taehyung’s panties and sits up.

It’s such a sight to watch this man stare him down while sucking his fingers clean.

Of all the hookups he’s had, all the pitiful and disappointing sex Taehyung has endured, it seems Jeongguk might finally be the match.

“Where’s your bedroom, sweetheart? I wanna win this the right way. It’d be a shame and a waste of time to break you on the couch.”

Taehyung pouts.

“Oh don’t look like that,” Jeongguk smirks and leans down. His lips ghost against the shell of the other boy’s ear— his breath tickles when he speaks.

“If I’m going to make you cry and scream, I need more room. I wanna spread your pretty pussy open.”

   .................To be continued................

How's it?? Hope u like it 🐱

Fae is an great writer 💕

Comment for the next part ✨

I want a real picture like this 👆 not an AI edit 😩😩