💕

“Gonna make you cum all fuckin’ night.”

Taehyung’s heart flutters when their gazes lock. The look of carnal desire in Jeongguk’s eyes is bright, and the younger boy knows it’s gonna be a long night.

After his thick fingers slide free and he licks them clean, Jeongguk grips his shirt by the hem and pulls it over his head.

Smooth skin covered in ink traveling from his neckline to his slim waist— Taehyung can’t help but stare.

He really is Sex on Legs. The way he smirks down at the younger seems to spark electricity in the air, and before Taehyung can catch a breath, they’re glued together.

“Lemme take off my pants, baby.” Jeongguk chuckles when Taehyung attaches his lips to his neck. “Desperate?”

Taehyung pouts and moves to slowly touch his pussy. He /is/ desperate, but he won’t say it. After having Jeongguk’s fingers inside of him, he wants, /needs/something more. He whines and rubs his clit, eyes scanning Jeongguk’s naked torso as the pants and boxers come off.

“Touching yourself while watching me get undressed. You haven’t been satisfied in a while, huh?”

Taehyung shakes his head. He’s not going to lie about that.

He /hasn’t/ been satisfied in a while. The rhythm was off, the vibe was off, the touching wasn’t right— each time he had sex, something was wrong.

After Jeongguk slips on the condom (Trojan Ecstasy, a classic and favorite of his), he slowly climbs onto the bed and hover sover Taehyung.

He shrinks under the gaze and waits for something to happen, but Jeongguk simply stares.

“Let me fix that.”

Taehyung’s face ignites with furious blush and he looks away instantly. “Stop talking and fuck me, please.”

“How cute.”
Jeongguk nuzzles into Taehyung’s neck before gently rubbing the head of his cock against his slick entrance.

The younger squeaks in surprise and tightens his fist into the sheets. Jeongguk’s cock is average in length, around 5 or 6 inches, but the confidence radiating from his firmly built frame is what startles Taehyung.

He ascends into the stars when Jeongguk finally slides home, moving until he fills the younger to the brim.

The raw moan that breaks the silence in the air shakes Jeongguk’s core, but he’s proud of the look on Taehyung’s face.

Pure bliss. His eyebrows are relaxed and his lips are pressed into a pout, his brown eyes are glassy and full of need— he’s craving the rush of adrenaline and euphoria.

Another raw moan follows the first thrust, the second, the third… and so on. Jeongguk sits up on his knees and places one of Taehyung’s long, smooth legs on his shoulder.

The squelching is obscene, such a vulgar and lewd sound, but Taehyung is so lost in the tingling that he can’t bring himself to care.

He’s full. His soaking cunt is stuffed full of Jeongguk’s thick cock, and that’sthe only thing that matters to him right now.

The headboard slamming against the wall doesn’t bother him, the violent slap of the skin doesn’t bother him, even the sound of his phone ringing on the nightstand doesn’t bother him.

“Ah… ah… ahh.” He’s burning underneath hisskin, melting under the pressure and heat of the moment.

Each thrust nearly knocks the wind out of him.