Chapter 1

"So, class as you know today I am getting retired but in substitute teacher will come tomorrow make sure he didn't feel left out" Mr jean said taking his belonging"yes sir" all the students said and Mr jean leave.

Here someone is head downing the wind from windows is slight touching his face he closing his eyes remembering someone that he hate to remeber hate to think about him hate to love that person but now he move on that he think but dose he really move on? He still think about him after two years.

"Soobin hyung let's go for lunch" someone said and here cut off his thinking and smiled "yes, let's go gyu" then they both go cafeteria. Soobin smiling he have best friend beomgyu, huening Kai, taehyun.
Soobin is friendly he don't talk to anyone rudely but isn't every smile have darkest secret, he have beautiful eyes but isn't every eyes have pain that they felt. And soobin felt this all line from his heart . He know what mean of heart broken but he never tell this anyone.

"Soobin and beomgyu hyung are here"Tae said while gustering them to sit they both sit" hyung how was your class"Kai said looking both of them "good as always" gyu said and soobin nod "btw I hear that the new professor is coming tommrow" tae asked "yes because Mr jean is retiring so that why " soobin said 'oh'tae make that face "I hope someone come young I don't want to teach by someone old" gyu said the other three laugh they talk while eating lunch and after that they all go to class.

At night
Soobin doing homework and assignment that professor give but from inside he is excited because of tommrow maybe gyu talk got truth he also want to teach by someone who young. Soobin smile while thinking and countinue his work.

---------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like this chapter. This is first part or chapter. Bye bye