chapter 20

The next day

Yeonjun is very nervous as he walking towards his cabin. He come early today to meet with soobin.

But his mind begin a mess. Isn't like he trust soobin but he definitely know how dangerous mad soobin is. He sigh as he finally in front of his cabin.

There is not that much student it still early only one who have far come this early.

Yeonjun looked at door handle. He finally take deep breath and open the gate.

As soon as he shut the door the deep voice come from behind "lock the door" yeonjun sigh he know the voice perfectly. Without asking any further he lock the door.

He turn around to meet soobin who was smiling at him. Seeing his smile yeonjun relief a little bit.

He go closer to soobin. He only two steps away from soobin.

He nervously playing with his finger he look down and said in low tone "what I have to do" he may sound confidence but he is actually not. His ear and cheek getting red. He feel his cheek getting warm.

Soobin put his index finger under yeonjun chin and lift his face. Yeonjun eyes meet with soobin.

"Where is my confident hyung, who is making me jealous and ignoring me" soobin said yeonjun blush.

He look away. Soobin hold his chin making him again looking at him. He chuckled seeing yeonjun red face he come closer. Covering the gap between yeonjun and him.

He said in his deep husky voice "are you ready for punishment, baby boy" he ask and yeonjun blush 'for god sake he is older' yeonjun thinking and he again hear that deep voice.

"I am asking you something" soobin said and yeonjun take deep breath and nod "y-yes" he shutter. And soobin smirk.

Soobin back away he go to his back and come with something. Yeonjun see soobin have box. It didn't clearly see what is this.

Soobin place that box on the table and open it. As soon as yeonjun see that his eyes widen "what is that" he ask in panicking tone.

Soobin smirk "vibrator" he simply replied and yeonjun face become like tamato.

"Don't you tease me, now my turn hyung~" he said in cute tone and he took the vibrator and placed at yeonjun mouth "suck it" he said yeonjun look at him with shocked eyes

"Soo-" he got cut off "I am not taking any type of no"soobin said and he sigh and open his mouth and suck it.

And soobin getting hard by that scene he slowly move forward and unbuckle yeonjun belt and his pant fell on ground soobin also removed his boxer.

Soobin check him out where yeonjun is dying out of embarrassment he is naked in front of soobin.

Soobin lift yeonjun shirt. He touched his bare waist and yeonjun gasp "so sensitive I see" soobin said in teasing tone. Yeonjun blush soobin take it out vibrator.

His hand slowly traveled down touching yeonjun ass. And yeonjun moan a little bit. Soobin smirk he put his one finger inside yeonjun

Yeonjun gasp and moan at same time he closed his eyes feeling soobin finger inside him "your so tight for me" soobin whispered softly kissing yeonjun ear and soobin replace his finger with that vibrator.

Some tear fall from yeonjun eyes. He feeling something between his leg.

Yeonjun Trimble a little bit. Soobin help yeonjun to wear everything.

As soon as yeonjun n walk he feel the thing moved and he softly moan "ahhh".

He look at soobin who come closer and pulled yeonjun closer by his waist "let see how strong you are" he said and other words he whispered "Kim Yeonjun it's my time to enjoy" soobin said and the bell ring "see you in class" with saying that he leave

_______________________________________

!Vote and comment!

Please*puppy eyes*