Chapter 3

Yeonjun start teaching but there is lot of students making noise. Even if didn't show but he is strict for studies he place pen and turn around he see everyone is still talking. He bang his hand on table now everyone is silent he smiled.

"look like I didn't introduce myself good did I?" Everyone is confused "rule no 1 if you make any disturbance in class I call your parents, rule no 2 if you skip class and I see you around you gone suspend for ten days and last not the least if you still not believe me broke that rule and you will see" yeonjun said in cold tone without any expression and every student is scared.

He look at all the students but his eyes meet with only one who is looking at him with cold expression. Yeonjun take deep breath and continue his class now everyone is silent.

After few minutes the bell ring everyone is going out the class. Everyone is leave expect soobin. He also about leave "can we talk"yeonjun said and soobin turn around and smile forcefully"about what sir" soobin asked in cold tone and yeonjun hurt "nothing" he said without saying anything soobin leave.

At cafeteria
"Soobin hyung tell us what happened" gyu said in concerred voice while other two looking at soobin with worried expression "I see him" soobin said "who"gyu asked "my ex" soobin said while the other are in shock.

he didn't know how he look but they know how much soobin cry because of that person and in inside they also know soobin didn't moved on they all take deep breath but whole cafeteria making noise they all turn around to see who is reason of noise.

" it's him" soobin said almost in breaking tone.

They all got shocked. "Isn't this new professor" tae said they all nod and whole cafeteria wishpred"oh God he hot" "isn't he new" this type of gossiping then the girl who is very popular come in front "hello sir" the girl said yeonjun smile.

"hello" yeonjun said "sir are you taken" she said and yeonjun caugh "excuse me" yeonjun said "sir please tell me" she said with confidence yeonjun know that this thing is common in college but he never think it also happen with him yeonjun about to reply when he see soobin glaring at him yeonjun don't what he think.

yeonjun gulped and he see soobin leaving the cafeteria "no I am single" yeonjun said the girl smile and soobin stop in track and turn around to see yeonjun who is smiling he clenched his fist and again start walking.
Soobin is walking then he feel get pulled in wash room he see yeonjun there he immediately remove yeonjun hand from his hand.

"soobin please listen" yeonjun said in pleading voice "about what" soobin said in anger. "Why I leave you" yeonjun said
"Oh you think I have intrested" soobin said and leave. Yeonjun is in tear "I have do everything to win your heart again" yeonjun wishpred to himself
And leave.

________________&&&&________________
I hope you like this chapters.