Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Please play the video for a better reading experience. Use your earphones :)

"Vanessa Emerald's Point of View"

I find myself at a loss for words in Bada's presence. She gently directs my gaze towards her, cupping my cheeks in her hands. Surrendering to the moment, I close my eyes and lean into her touch. As she leans in for a gentle kiss on my lips, time seems to momentarily stand still.

Gradually, her hands embark on a slow exploration, tracing a path from my cheeks to my chest. A gasp escapes me as her touch lingers on my chest, and warmth begins to envelop me. Though she hasn't done much, the sensation is overwhelming, similar to drowning in the depth of the moment.

"I've missed you, Vanessa," she murmurs, placing tender kisses on my neck and playfully teasing my ear with her tongue. A soft moan escapes me, my body responding to her every touch. "I only want you," she declares, and I can't help but bite my lip, locking eyes with her. In her gaze, I see longing, mirroring my own emotions. I want this moment to stretch into eternity. I crave for her. I depend on her. I love her.

I gently ease myself down to the edge of the bed until I'm lying down, and Bada, without any hesitation, situates herself on top of me. As I cradle her face, she leans in for another deep and passionate kiss. Her left hand gracefully supports her weight, while her other hand confidently begins the process of unzipping my pants.

"I told you not to wear pants again, remember?" she playfully reminds me while trying to rid of my pants. With a mischievous grin, I respond by giving her a peck on the lips before I take charge of undressing, revealing the lower part of my body.

She gazes down, captivated, before we engage in another fervent kiss. After a while, her hands venture to my back, skillfully working to unclasp my bra. Taking the lead, I swiftly remove my shirt and unlock my bra for her. I toss my clothes, completing my disrobing. Once fully undressed, I pull Bada closer and lose myself in another passionate kiss! Mabilis niya namang tinanggal ang suot niyang white robe and now we're both naked.

I'm teetering on the edge of insanity when she abruptly halts, distancing herself to take a look of my entire body! My face flushes, self-consciousness creeping in, heightened by the room's illuminating lights. Almost automatically, I comfort myself by giving a hug. Gazing at Bada, who is atop me, I'm overwhelmed by the thought of how flawless she is in every aspect! Can someone like her truly exist? She's unbelievably perfect! Ang ganda niya pero ang angas niya rin at the same time!

Reflecting on the first day we crossed paths in the campus and remembering every encounter we've had, it's incredulous that despite avoiding her many times, I still end up being under her. I still end up choosing the most wrongful thing. If I have to regret this decision in the end, then so be it. I love Miss Bada Lee and I am ready to be wrong for her my entire life!

"Spread your legs for me, Vanessa" she whispers. I couldn't respond as I saw her go down between my thighs, and so I oblige. I open my legs wider for her to freely taste me there.

"Ah! Bada!" My body gracefully bends against the bed as the soft warmth of her lips brushes against the cheeks down there. My fingers clench the bedsheet, creating an anchor for the whirlwind of sensations coursing through me. The sheer ecstasy makes my vision spin. Even though she has graced me with this pleasure before, I'm convinced that no matter how frequently she repeats it, I'll forever crave the delightful familiarity of her touch.