ONE🐾

The Engagement Day ~

Arohi is ready now for her ring ceremony with a reddish maroon banarsi saree and nude makeup, very excited to meet the love of her life Ritvik after 15 days.

Her father's eyes got numb after seeing her beloved daughter in the dress.
Because She will be known as Arohi Jaiswal, not Arohi Sharma.

He gives her blessings and kisses her forehead.

Adrija entered in room wearing a beige saree with shouting come on Didi the love of your life arrived!

After seeing that emotional scene she got her eyes filled with emotions but still, she had to lighten the environment

so she said
"hooooo Mr Sharma you are looking so handsome and didi aaapki kyaa hi baaat kru maiii aap to ho hi lajawabb.

( And didi what should I say to you, you always look stunning)

Her father and sister started laughing and then her father said you also look stunning Adrija.

She said
"Thank you papa so much
And didi come downstairs jiju is there and you both will enter the hall with hands in hand."

And she left to attend to the guests.

While greeting one of her relatives she saw a pregnant woman whose purse fell on the floor she was bending to take her purse then Adrija picked and gave her and that woman thanked her.

But someone was looking at her talking with his bhabhi her back view was only visible to him while moving to see her clearly he got a call and picked up and left the hall immediately.

Adrija went out of the hall to find the event manager as he didn't arrange fireworks for the entry of the bride-groom.

While looking at her phone she bumped into a man or you could say a handsome man but she didn't have any interest other than Rishi so she just ignored her thought and apologised to him.

He said
"It's okay Miss it was my fault I haven't looked at you I am sorry"

she said really in her thoughts and said

"It's okay no problem enjoy the party"

When she was about to leave there he again said

" Btw It's Adved Bansal"
He showed his right hand for a handshake

she turned and said
"It's Adrija Sharma"

And she left

While Adved was still showing his hand for a handshake He kept his hand in his pocket and went to her bhabhi to ask her if she was fine here or if she wanted to leave.

But she said
"I'm fine and I'm not alone here I'm with mumma so don't worry about me so much enjoy the party."

I said slowly
"Enjoy the party she said the same but I don't feel like enjoying it here"

His Mother asked
"She said, who said ved?"

Adved said
"no one mummia"

His mother replied
"Acha if you don't feel like enjoying here you can go home and rest."

Adved said
"No Mumma, I am going to annoy Bhai"

with a face full of grin he left to find his brother.

He saw his brother talking with the groom who is his brother's best friend and joined them and greeted Ritvik.

Ritvik asked while putting his hand on his shoulder
"How are you Adved and how's your company going?"

Adved said
"Fine bhaiya and yeah company is also going smooth like butter as I am nominated as Young Businesses Man of the Year in London."

Ritvik congratulates him

Adved's pov-

Then that beige saree came to Ritvik bhai ignoring me completely and asked him will he come photographer was calling Ritvik bhai for a photoshoot.

Then Ritvik bhai said Meet her guys she is the one and only Sali (wife's sister) of mine Adrija

And Adrija met him he is my best friend Abeer Bansal

And he is Abeer's little brother Adved Bansal.

She greeted Abeer bhai and looked at me she was shocked and greeted me with a guilty voice.

As she feels guilty for that time.

But again she took Ritvik bhai with her and left.

I was thinking why the hell she is ignoring me i do not look handsome or what every girl uses to flirt with me or use their tactics to seduce me but she is ignoring me continuously.

Let's see Miss Adrija Bansal for how long you are going to ignore me.

Adrija pov -

After seeing him in the corridor I thought he would be someone from Jiju's side but he is Jiju's friend's brother.

Why God I bumped into him i should bumped into Rishi then it would looked like a film scene.
Never mind
Well he didn't come yet I think he will not come

EXTRA~

ADVED's Outfit

ADVED's Outfit......

ADRIJA'S Outfit

ADRIJA'S Outfit......

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°。⋆˚