STARBOY | 21

ONCE THE NISHIMURA BOY ARRIVED BACK ON THE SOUTH SIDE, HE OPENED THE GATE LEADING TO HEESEUNG'S HOUSE

His hands were stuffed in his leather jacket and he had a cigarette resting between his lips. In his mind the events that played out earlier continued to roll. He kept seeing the blush that appeared on Miso's small face and the way she shyly leaned down to kiss him.

Usually, Niki was the one to make the first move. He didn't like it when girls took control, or told him to do something — but when he was with Miso, his ways changed. He didn't mind being told what to do, and he loved that she took the initiative to kiss him first.

Quickly wiping the smile off of his face, Niki removed the cancer stick from his mouth and threw it to the floor before opening the front door. He was immediately hit with the scent of beer and smoke, and looking around, the reason for those scents were answered as he saw some of his friends with a bottle of beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

At the small dining table, sat Sunghoon with a toothpick between his teeth and Ria on his lap. Across from them was Jay, impatiently waiting for the two opposite him to stop flirting and get on with the poker game. Yunjin, and Deji were in the kitchen, getting something to eat and Sunoo and Jungwon were sitting on the sofa with Chaewon. Lee Heeseung and Jake Sim being at work.

"You want one, Niki?" Deji came out from the kitchen holding a bottle of beer in her hand and offering it out to the taller boy, who nodded his head and took it from her, opening it with the bottle opener he wore on the chain around his neck.

"Have you got gloss on your lips?" Jungwon questioned with widened eyes as soon as Niki swiftly sat down beside him. A smirk became evident on his lips as he thought of the Choi girl.

"You've been laying it on Miso?" Ria wondered, standing up from Sunghoon's lap and making her way over to where the conversation was happening. She has her arms folded across her chest and her eyes slightly narrowed.

Simply, Niki shrugged his shoulders, ignoring the scowl he received from Deji before she stormed out the home. He never liked Hwang Deji. In his opinion, she was annoying. She always wanted everything and was selfish and she never took the hint whenever him and his friends didn't want her around. The only reason why she even hung around them was because of Chaewon.

"Gimme some skin!" Sunghoon smirked happily and proudly, reaching his arm out for Niki to complete the handshake. "Nice one, Niki."

"Are ya dating her?" Sunoo piped up in curiosity and Niki shook his head, taking a sip from his beer.

"Nah, we only kissed." He shrugged and with a few more questions asked, the group soon went back to what they were doing before the youngest walked in, and as Niki had his eyes focused on the tv, he could only focus on Choi Miso and her and her pink lips.

Friday came around quicker than ever, and after Miso and Ria decided to go to the diner and have lunch together, Ria suggested they got ready at her house for Soyeon's party.