~💗1💗~

Hello y'all, this is my first book. I'm trash at writing sorry 🥲
Ignore the photo I put, idk how to remove it 🥲
Anyways enjoy!
____________________________________________________

Paintbrush POV:

There's a week before the school starts, I should probably start packing my things before leaving for college. I hope my roommates are not mean... I threw all my clothes into my suitcase and other stuff like paint, brushes etc. I checked the time : 9. 50a.m.
"Oh shit! I'm late!" I grabbed my suitcase and ran to the bus stop in full speed. ( me at 7:00 in the morning)

.........

I got on the train and finding a seat, I walked around and saw Marshmallow sitting down with Bot.

"Hi Marshy!"

"oh hi paintbrush! Where are you going?"

"Going to my college."

"Oh same here! I'm also going to college early so that I could prepare earlier."

"I hope my roommates are not mean to me cuz I'm non binary."

"You'll be fine! They won't be mean to you."

"Thanks Marshy."

Bot, Marshy and me got off the bus and went inside the school.
Since Bot and Marshmallow are in the same dorm, they went the different way.

"My dorm is number 31 and yours is-"

"40. It's not that far! You can come to our dorm when you're free!"

"Thanks Marshy! Maybe I will come later."

I walked around the corridors and BAM found it. I walked inside and saw a red haired boy sitting on the couch eating ramen noodles.

"Um... hi?"

"Oh my god! TEST TUBE OUR THIRD ROOMMATE ARRIVED!"

"WAIT REALLY??"

"YEAH!"

"Hi! I'm test tube and he is fan, what's your name?"

"I'm paintbrush."
"It's nice to see you! How about you come inside."

I picked a room opposite of Test tube and went inside. The room is kind of plain, but at least there's a working desk and a "comfortable" bed. I unpack my things and went to Marshmallow's dorm. I knocked on the door a few times so they could hear it and Marshy opened the door.

"Hi paintbrush! Come inside!"
I followed her to her room then I sat down on her bed.

"How's it? Are they rude or not?"

"They're nice. I still don't know whom our fourth roommate is..."

"Maybe they're not coming? Cuz It's just me, bot and Apple. We don't have a fourth roommate."

"Yeah. Maybe there isn't!"

We chatted for a long amount of time. I checked my phone : 7.50pm

"It's that late already?? I gonna get going, see you tomorrow!"

"Bye!"

I walked back to my dorm, shut the door and went into the kitchen.

"There's no food in the fridge but I am so hungry! Maybe I should go buy some food. I think there's a store nearby I could go to." I thought to myself

"Guys, I'm heading out to buy some groceries."

"Alright then, be back at 10pm!"

I started walking to the nearest store to grab some groceries. While walking, I see a shadow figure running in the distance. I didn't care so I continued to walk. As soon as I saw the store. I instantly ran inside.