incorrect quotes

every book must have these

all of ame's (...) represents them using asl to communicate

-----------------------------------------------------------

Leo: I’m genuinely surprised you haven’t gotten arrested, let alone gotten a felony yet.
Tisser: Nat 20 Charisma.
Leo: That is NOT how that works-

Supernova: When I see initials carved into a tree with a heart I think it’s so romantic. Two lovers on a date... one of them carrying a knife for some reason.

Matha: *mixing different alcoholic beverages together*
Leo: What are you making?
Matha: A mistake.

Fern: I'm never having a debate with Blaze again, he literally started his argument with "Riddle me this."

Reina: Do you take constructive criticism?
Matha: Not without crying.

Ame: (The first time Comet opened a box of Cheerios and looked inside she yelled, "OH WOW! DONUT SEEDS!")

Tyle: Look, Annie, if you can fit your head down the gun’s barrel, you can assume it doesn’t have a non-lethal setting.

Ame: (Due to personal reasons, I will be fucking sinking to the bottom of the ocean in a large metal box.)
Comet: Did Supernova say 'I love you' and you said 'Thanks'?
Ame: (THE REASONS ARE PERSONAL-)

Tisser: I would do anything for money.
*later*
Tisser, covered in blood: THE STATEMENT STILL STANDS!

Ame: (What's your most controversial video game hot take?)
Blaze: The pursuit for photorealism in games is a fruitless endeavor that only results in bloated file sizes that take too much space.
Fern: Mario is a woman and just really butch.

*Matha dies in a game with ships*
Tisser: This ship is no longer a ship of love, it's a ship of vengeance, a gavel of justice against all that is wrong in the world, showing no mercy, as no mercy was shown to us.
Tisser: The spark of love will now fuel the fires of destructive glory as I wage my war across the world with righteous fury.
Leo: Legend has it that Matha still haunts the ship, stealing my fucking drinks.
Matha: Of course I do.

Blaze, lying on the floor, depressed: I'll never be a cop. I'm gonna have to be a robber.

Comet: Are pigeons drones?
Ame: (What? No, I'm trying to sleep.)
Comet: Think about it. How come you've never seen a baby pigeon? And why do you never actually see a pigeon nest? Because they're DRONES!
Ame: *crying* (Please let me sleep...)

Leo: Made you all playlists!
Leo: Tisser, yours has only heavy metal, and is dark like your soul.
Leo: Matha, yours has sad songs and blues to pair with your crippling depression.
Leo: And Fern has the ABBA Gold album.

Leo: Hello, McDonald's, I would like to purchase 130 chicken nuggets. Prepare yourselves.

Tyle: A mosquito tried to bite me and I slapped it and killed it.
Tyle: And I started thinking.
Tyle: Like, it was just trying to get food.
Tyle: What if I went to the fridge and it just slammed the door shut and snapped my neck?
Annie: Are you ok?

Matha: I think it’s time I get my life in order.
Supernova, narrating: But he did not get his life in order. In fact, he got drunk last night and fought a raccoon.

Annie: *walks to cabinet, removes oreo box, takes half a sleeve, throws empty box out* Hi!
Tyle: Hey- what are you doing-?
Annie, shoving an oreo into her mouth: I am saving space :D