LIFE IN THE DELETED REALMS.

(quick cw for mentions of self-yeet)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"WHAT KIND OF MONSTER DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

"...Cary, what-"

"No, no, I don't want to hear your fucking excuses. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. Do you realise what you've just done?!"

"..."

"I'm not letting you hurt anyone else. Whether it's a TWOWer, or a kid, I'm not sitting back and letting this slide. Just because we're twins doesn't mean I'll always save your ass."

"W-Wait, I didn't mean to-!"

"Goodbye, Orange Cary."

...

...

...

Day... I don't even know anymore, I lost count around a hundred or so. That's how long I've been here, in this realm. Apparently this is what Cary meant by the "Deleted Realm", cool...

I've tried to scream at him to forgive me, to understand that I never meant to hurt anyone, and to bring me out of this prison, but all that I've heard in repsonse was pure silence.

Everyday here is nothing but pure horror. I barely even remember anything from my life. Hell, I can't even remember some TWOWers' voices...

I hope to reach the end of my existence here - whether it means death or escape - but that day still hasn't come, and probably will never. It's the rules of this realm that's keeping me alive, since I can't die here.

Trust me, I've tried to.

All I can hear (when I'm not talking to myself) is pure static noise from the glitching, which is also almost all I see. I even glitch too - I really am a part of this realm now. Of course, it fucking hurts, but whatever, I've gotten used to it.

However, sometimes I get messages. And they're from Cary, of all people. We... we go far back. We're twins, even. We did a lot together, but... deep down, I could tell everyone had a favorite of the two of us; and it wasn't me.

"Cary's just nicer to everyone!"

"Yeah, that other Cary's so negative all the time..."

"And impatient too, like, how could ANYONE find him to be better than Yellow Cary?!"

"Cary's smarter than him too! And open to feedback, unlike how Orange Cary always shuts off, and acts like he can't make mistakes..."

"Orange Cary's just the worse version of him."

"Yeah, exactly!"

...Everyone.

Everyone.

EVERYONE.

EVERYONE ALWAYS LOVED HIM, AND NOT ME. WHAT ABOUT ME?! I HAD MY OWN QUALITIES TOO, I'M NOT JUST HIS TWIN. I CAN- I CAN... I... can...