6th Ramadan

Aslamualikum everyone :)

 sorry i got late again,  Net wasn't working i don't know why :( 

otherwise i would have posted this chapter last night.

6th Ramadan, June 23 2015 (tuesday)

Dear Diary,

                     Can i just say it was a wonderfulawesomecrazy day? :p understand that? hehe let me tell you what happened at suhoor, me and my sister Mahra got into a fight it was her fault she shouldn't have been using mobile when there were just 20 minutesleft before Imsaak, and when i warned her i meant it but she didnt took it seriousbut guess what? i almost had tears in my eyes later when she was acting all that "i don't give a damn" way... anyways we recovered and are okay now :D fights in siblings is always normal lol and now when i think about it i laugh onmy weak heart (giggles)  

by the way deep down, i'm sad  hundreds of people who have sadly passed away in Pakistan due to a heatwave, Electricity problems etc. May Allah grant their families and loved ones patience and admit those who have passed away entry into Jannah. AMEEEN ♥ 

(Innah Lillah Wa Innah Ilaihi Rajioon)

diary, i know other Muslims all over the world they would be facing much more problems.

here in the UAE they made a new rule this year which is good,Though one is free to fast or not - be they Muslims or not, none is entitled to break fasting in public during the holy month of Ramadan, as per the UAE laws and traditions. If anyone Fails to show this slight consideration for fasting Muslims is punishable by law, and shall be penalized with a fine of not more than Dh2,000 or a jail term of maximum one month, according to Article 313 of the UAE Federal Punitive Law. 

May ALLAH (S.W.T) makes it easy for Muslims to fast all over the world. :)

yesterday i read this hadith somewhere, and i wanted to write it here ..

When we lose a job, or find ourselves unable to marry who we want, or something is taken from us, have we ever stopped to consider the possibility that it may have been for our own good? Allah tells us in the Quran: "But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." [Quran] 

see you later Diary, Ayesha ♥

 So how was the 6th day of Ramadan for everyone? :)