CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

THANK YOU, DADDY!

Charles couldn't contain his excitement as he led Lana and Kathleen through the grand entrance of his house. The mansion stood tall, it's elegant facade gleaming in the afternoon sunlight. As they stepped inside, Charles felt a wave of warmth and anticipation envelope him. This was the moment he had been waiting for, to finally have his family under one roof. While Lana and Kathleen followed him in awe.

He led Lana down a hallway, his stride filled with new found vigor. Finally, they reached a door adorned with a delicate pink bow. With a gentle push, the door swung open, revealing a room transformed into a haven of childhood dreams. Pink walls surrounded them,and a sparkling chandelier hung majestically from the ceiling.

"Oh Lana, my love", Charles beamed, his eyes shining with happiness. "This is the room i had specially prepared for you" . Lana's face lit up with excitement as she stepped into the room. A doll house sat in the corner, filled with miniature furniture and dolls. The room was adorned with toys of all shapes and sizes, inviting Lana into a world of imagination and play, and a cozy bed covered with pink fluffy blankets.

Tears welled up in Lana's eyes as she threw herself into Charles's arms, unable to find the right word to express her gratitude.

"Thank you, daddy!" Lana exclaimed her voice quavering with gratitude and tears.

Charles held her tightly,his heart swelling with joy. "I'm so glad you liked it Lana", he whispered, his voice wavering with emotion.

Lana's excitement couldn't be contained as she darted into the room. With every step, her laughter filled the air, echoing through the house. Charles watched her,his heart overflowing with a mix of pride and relief. He was glad she liked the room, he had specially assigned the house keeper Camilla to arrange and set up everything.

Meanwhile, Kathleen stood silently to the side, watching the interaction between Charles and Lana with a smile on her face. As Charles finally turned his attention to her, he smiled and gestured towards the guestroom that had been prepared for her.

Charles led Kathleen there, his smile not wavering. "And this is the room where you'll be staying, Kathleen", he told her, gesturing towards the adjacent door. "Since I'm sure you wouldn't want to sleep in the same room as me... For now at least" he joked.

Kathleen entered the room, locking the door behind her without bothering to respond to Charles, leaving him standing there with a mix of amusement and bewilderment.

The evening arrived,he called Lana and Kathleen for dinner, and the family gathered around the dinning table. Charles had instructed Camila to prepare a lavish spread,e eager to create a warm atmosphere. As they settled into their seats, the maid began to serve them.

Charles watched as Lana eagerly sampled the various delicacies, her face radiant with delight and he couldn't help but feel a sense of immense satisfaction at the sight of them together enjoying dinner.