STARBOY | 22

A FEW DAYS HAD PASSED SINCE THE HALLOWEEN PARTY AND NOW IT WAS THE DAY OF THE RUMBLE

Everyone had decided to meet up at Heeseung's house before the fight, and so now they were waiting around. Miso was sat at the table with Sunoo and Jungwon, talking about the homework their teacher had given them that week, Jake and Sunghoon were sitting not far from them, arm wrestling, Jay was drinking a beer whilst leaning against the door frame, Niki was watching Jake and Sunghoon while laughing at Jake's struggling, Ria was sat on the sofa with Jia, and Heeseung had just exited his bedroom.

"You sure about this, Miso?" Heeseung questioned, rubbing the towel that was hanging around his neck onto his hair to dry it. "You can always stay here if you're not ready for your brother to see."

Miso sent the older boy a grateful smile as she nodded her head. "Thanks, Heeseung, but I'm sure." She stated, earning a nod from the Lee boy before Niki wrapped his arm around Miso's shoulder, pulling her close to him and placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Feel free to back out whenever, doll." Niki whispered into her ear, his hot breath fanning her skin, causing goosebumps to appear on her body.

"Can you guys get a room?!" Sunoo huffed and rolled his eyes in disgust, turning to look away from Niki and Miso.

"Shut your trap, Sunoo, just cause you ain't got no girl." Niki fired back, making Sunoo send glaring eyes at him before Heeseung announced it was time to leave.

The three girls followed behind the boys that were giggling and messing about as they walked down the center of an empty road. Miso watched as Jungwon jumped onto Jay's back, and Niki and Jake jokingly kicked one another. It was nice to watch them get along and joke around.

Once arriving at the junk yard where the rumble would plan out, Miso spotted a few other Greasers gathered in groups and Jonas and Junhyuk standing together — almost like they were keeping watch of those that entered the yard.

"How ya doin', ladies?" Junhyuk winked at the three girls as they walked past the two older men. Ria sent them both a wave and mirrored his wink, whilst Miso simply and politely smiled and Jia stood awkwardly.

"Miso," The girl heard Niki call out to her, making her look away from Ria and Jia and over at him, where he then took hold of her hand and brought her over to an old, beat up car that was on the sidelines of where the fight would take place.

The Nishimura boy motioned for Miso to sit on the hood, which she did and she smoothed out the skirt she was wearing and looked up at him.

He stood between her legs with one hand resting on the hood next to her, and his other brushing the pieces of hair out of her face and behind her ear whilst smiling down at her.

"Please be careful, Niki." Miso pleaded, making Niki nod his head, taking in her words, though he was far too focused on her and her beauty to pay full attention.